Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

His pet gimp Edwards has suddenly acknowledged s*** team results, but has started to shift blame to Nickson and the recruitment, having a go at Saint Maximin in particular as well as Joelinton and Almiron.  As if this isn't co-ordinated to save his skin.  Look for other hints about Saint Maximins "attitude" and "effort" to suddenly crop up amongst his trained monkeys with typewriters over the next couple of weeks.

:thup:

Double :thup:

aye spot on

it's funny how when rafa was here and we had a few bad results it was rarely (ever?) down to the players not putting the effort in or following the managers instructions, it was benitez's negativity or whatever

absolute fucking charlatans the lot of them, stealing a living bar a noteable couple

such a shame hope works for the heil otherwise i'd read his stuff

If that's true, then fair enough I suppose.

Still reflects badly on Bruce. Players obviously don't take him seriously, he's the worst type of manager to instill any pride in the shirt. Players will be walking all over him by the end of the season.

Would send Craig Hope a bottle of scotch if he does the same to Bruce that he did to McClaren. The only journalist who’s literally questioned this appointment from day one and has called it like it is.

Considering the fact that’s just a random bloke from twitter on the wind up, I’m gonna go with that being fake

:lol:

Some people. His whole Twitter account is a wind up page.

Considering the fact that’s just a random bloke from twitter on the wind up, I’m gonna go with that being fake

ASM prob told Bruce he forgot his gucci drip on Saturday pre-match and it freaked old Brucey out and he assumed ASM was on some sort of street drug called "gucci"