Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Ghastly, butter, shitstain of a human.

If only we could all afford to say a massive ‘fuck you’ to the tens of thousands of folk far less better off that paid our wages.

What a glorious moment when the sackless can’t dropped his arse in the 3-0 up here.

Guest godzilla

Owen spouting more s**** in his new excuse of a book. What a tosser that man is. Pretty much doesn't refute the claims of him being a sick note or playing when he wanted and wraps it in digs and excuses.

The fact that Shearer who was a friend of his before his move, dropped him when he was manager whilst fighting relegation and now has fuck all to do with him, illustrates fully what an absolute cunt Owen is.

We all know he never wanted to be here and was grossly overpaid, to his credit he's admitted it. Massive arsehole footballer gonna be a massive arsehole footballer. There is thousands of these pricks and I really couldn't give a fuck about him anymore. The club at the time should have sussed this before signing him.

Owen spouting more shite in his new excuse of a book. What a tosser that man is. Pretty much doesn't refute the claims of him being a sick note or playing when he wanted and wraps it in digs and excuses.

Had to unfollow all Chronicle related accounts on twitter, as this little cunt kept appearing on my timeline. 

Scum.  Subhuman scum.

On Owen, I'm not even angry at him anymore - he's just a very unpleasant, shallow and selfish person with the self awareness of a lamppost.

It's telling that he's #5 England goalscorer, has other impressive achievements to his name yet nobody gives the slightest fuck about him beyond a goal he scored when he was 18.  The 2nd half of his career massively overshadows the 1st half, which is a crying shame for the daft little cunt.

On Owen, I'm not even angry at him anymore - he's just a very unpleasant, shallow and selfish person with the self awareness of a lamppost.

It's telling that he's #5 England goalscorer, has other impressive achievements to his name yet nobody gives the slightest fuck about him beyond a goal he scored when he was 18.  The 2nd half of his career massively overshadows the 1st half, which is a crying shame for the daft little cunt.

IP with the low-key haymakers :smitten: