Joelinton

Stifler

I wonder what is attracting Joelinton to NUFC? I highly doubt he has ever heard of Steve Bruce. Could it be he'll get higher wages at NUFC than his current club and he's been told by NUFC that if he does well he'll be sold (at a profit) to a more ambitious club? Thought so.

I wonder what is attracting Joelinton to NUFC? I highly doubt he has ever heard of Steve Bruce. Could it be he'll get higher wages at NUFC than his current club and he's been told by NUFC that if he does well he'll be sold (at a profit) to a more ambitious club? Thought so.

It's a weird one - he's been persistently linked with the Toon and no one else for two windows now.

There's probably something to the agent relationship angle.

It's a weird one - he's been persistently linked with the Toon and no one else for two windows now.

There's probably something to the agent relationship angle.

Linked with Wolves too.

This transfer would purely be an investment in the eyes of NUFC, hoping to make a 2x - 3x.

22 years old (should hit peak resale value in 2-3 years), potential for "Brazilian premium" in a sale, comparables are Firmino and Richarlison, probably has the "right agent", etc.