The Magpie Group

Heron

Guest alijmitchell

Except the vast majority of fans will be complaining as soon as results start to go sour again. It is absolutely valid to criticise those fans, because they're stupid fools who deserve the shitty club they get. It won't build towards change admittedly, but then, they don't deserve anything better than to sit miserably on their hands until Ayoze gets subbed...

To be honest when a very small minority of fans are attempting to influence a vast majority of match going fans, referring to them as shithouses, sheep and mongs (just three of the abusive terms used in the last few pages) and coming up with brilliant ideas like trying to demonise decent people like Lascelles, Shola and Moncur because they don't always see eye to eye with them is probably not a smart way to try and make them change their minds.

It's also a bit hypocritical to freely abuse those who don't agree with them and then get upset when they are given abuse back.

Agreed, any match-goer stumbling on this thread wouldn't want to have anything to do with TMG. But just as long as a minority can consider themselves special.

To be honest when a very small minority of fans are attempting to influence a vast majority of match going fans, referring to them as shithouses, sheep and mongs (just three of the abusive terms used in the last few pages) and coming up with brilliant ideas like trying to demonise decent people like Lascelles, Shola and Moncur because they don't always see eye to eye with them is probably not a smart way to try and make them change their minds.

It's also a bit hypocritical to freely abuse those who don't agree with them and then get upset when they are given abuse back.

Agreed, any match-goer stumbling on this thread wouldn't want to have anything to do with TMG. But just as long as a minority can consider themselves special.

Sorry to hear Southwest Airlines made fun of you.

What? Is it national talk jibberish day already?

Guest neesy111

What? Is it national talk jibberish day already?

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/southwest-airlines-agent-mocks-5-year-old-named-abcde-posts-boarding-pass-online-1384830531840

It was obviously his sister.

I don't wish to over dramatize here but I was both saddened and disgusted at some/most of our fans yesterday.  I mean 11 minutes, 11 fuckin minutes of your life is all we asked.  Then some protesters get abuse whilst taking their seats, it beggars belief.  The wife and I are seriously thinking about jacking this in.  I have been following the Toon since I was 11 years old, I am now 61 and I have never felt like this.

I'm amazed to hear that you are still thinking about it.

What's in the 'Reasons to go' column ?

Guest firetotheworks

Tbf, if you can't seperate match going fans from those that specifically didn't protest because they needed to 'support the lads' and then went on to jeer the lads and leave early, then that's on your comprehension skills.

the ultimate aim is we want him to go, he will only do that with a buyer not through anything a fans group will do.

fan against fan is fucking mental and i for one do not support any name calling, those who choose not to protest must be respected and likewise, i think its a waste of time but i will continue my personal protest by not going or renewing.

had enough of it now, all round  :whatdidido:

Have you read this thread? Some here are calling 50,000 supporters...things like "mongs"...and I shouldn't have to tell you why that's not OK. TMG is destined to be a tiny minority, and none of you are helping yourselves.

This is the point of the protests though. Buyers are there and offers have been made which are fair. He has refused them or moved goal posts at last minute. The idea of the protests is to go, look just go. You've been offered the cash, take it, it's better for you and your business than hanging around.

To the people asking elsewhere or messaging me, this thread is locked because it's basically a disgrace at this point. Nobody comes out of this looking good.

Mike Ashley must be wetting himself at us and our pitiful attempts to mobilise and then falling out about how we should do so and indeed whether we even should at all. Arguing amongst ourselves over anything and everything.

Fuck him and his wank excuse for a football club. Fuck our pathetic cuck fans and fuck this forum.

#ragequit