Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Probably late to this, but massive fan of the club stressing his buy-out clause was met - desperately trying to absolve themselves of any blame.

Maybe have a bit of f***ing ambition and he'd have stayed put?

Probably late to this, but massive fan of the club stressing his buy-out clause was met - desperately trying to absolve themselves of any blame.

Does anyone seriously think he'd have left if Rafa was still here? Any half decent player will be looking for a way out.

£30m sounds like a lot but we'll waste it on poorly scouted £6m 21 yr old hopefuls. I barely gave the story a second glance tbh, just past caring at this point.

He was making noises about leaving while Rafa was still here like

Does anyone seriously think he'd have left if Rafa was still here? Any half decent player will be looking for a way out.

£30m sounds like a lot but we'll waste it on poorly scouted £6m 21 yr old hopefuls. I barely gave the story a second glance tbh, just past caring at this point.

He was making noises about leaving while Rafa was still here like

Probably knew that Rafa would leave after being messed around by Ashley. Didn't take a genius to see what would happen and he seems a bright lad.  I think he will be a huge miss for us

Guess which NUFC player featured in the promotional photo for the friendly tournament in China.

:lol: Bet the photo had the GETTY IMAGES watermark. Cheap fucks.

It's probably mentioned elsewhere but Leicester away has been picked for telly (Sky Sports), hopefully he'll put a few past us.

He’s going to get booed isn’t he. I’m already embarrassed and I won’t even be watching it.

It's probably mentioned elsewhere but Leicester away has been picked for telly (Sky Sports), hopefully he'll put a few past us.

He’s going to get booed isn’t he. I’m already embarrassed and I won’t even be watching it.

One player where I'll be annoyed if he doesn't celebrate against us.

I think Leicester have bought him on the strength of him hitting a good streak at the end of last season.

I don't think he'll be a first team regular though.

£30m for a bench warmer? Jesus christ.

Perez was our top goal scorer 2 years running (and saw an upturn in good performances and form once he was supported by better players in Rondon and Almiron). He'll probably do even better in a team with better players. I'd be surprised if he wasn't a regular starter for Leicester.

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of social media ghoul tricks people into clicking on a video that's just the word "goal" animated for six seconds.

I just did this, and was so pissed off that it wasn't a video of the goal. :lol:

Fucking hell. Didn't expect it to hurt seeing him score wearing someone else's colours, but it did.

Aye, hurt me as well. And you just know his replacement will be worse.