Newcastle Utd v Aston Villa - 24/06/2020 @ 18.00pm (live on BT Sport/BeOutQ)

Magpie

Purely because it's Villa, I hope we shithouse the scabbiest of wins.

I don’t mind Villa any more TBH, after the turned Brighton over to give us the championship title I forgave them, I would much prefer to see West Ham go down

I don’t mind Villa any more TBH, after the turned Brighton over to give us the championship title I forgave them, I would much prefer to see West Ham go down

They can both go down baby.

Aye, I don’t mind them that much, but it would be nice for them to spend 1 more season in the Championship, and to put Terry in his place.

This on free to air anywhere (listing has the Man Utd game on pick), I'd rather not have to put up with the father in law, miserable git., for that length of time.

He's the type where we can be winning 10-0 and say nowt till a misplaced pass "whey that was rubbish".

This on free to air anywhere (listing has the Man Utd game on pick), I'd rather not have to put up with the father in law, miserable git., for that length of time.

He's the type where we can be winning 10-0 and say nowt till a misplaced pass "whey that was rubbish".

I hope he's in your support bubble or you're watching outside.

I hope he's in your support bubble or you're watching outside.

He is.......and its been a blissful few weeks.

Just BT Sport I think.