Other clubs' transfers

Greg

wonder if the man utd board might try and block that regardless of what OGS or whoever thinks just because of his marketability etc pretty sure that was the primary reason they signed him in the first place anyway since I doubt Mourinhio really wanted him

Man Utd fans should be delighted with that news.  They wont.

I would sell him and pay Herrera what he wants and then sign a CB and RB with the funds.

I would be expecting £120-150m for Pogba off Real Madrid.

I can't see how his value would've gone UP in the time he's been with your lot tbh.

If anything, there should be some acknowledgement that you overpaid.

Man Utd fans should be delighted with that news.  They wont.

I would sell him and pay Herrera what he wants and then sign a CB and RB with the funds.

I would be expecting £120-150m for Pogba off Real Madrid.

I can't see how his value would've gone UP in the time he's been with your lot tbh.

If anything, there should be some acknowledgement that you overpaid.

well world cup winner would add some value and the fact even real madrid would have a hard time bullying man utd into selling below what they want

Regardless of what you think of him, Pogba won the world cup, is in the EPL team of the year and will end up with about 20 goals and 15 assists.

We in no way overpaid for Pogba and it would be £120m at the very least before a transfer was even considered.

Regardless of what you think of him, Pogba won the world cup, is in the EPL team of the year and will end up with about 20 goals and 15 assists.

We in no way overpaid for Pogba and it would be £120m at the very least before a transfer was even considered.

The world cup win perhaps adds a bit of commercial value but transfer value? Na.

People have won world cups and then transferred for bugger all in future seasons so I don't think that adds a huge (if any) value imho.

I'd say he's been very poor overall value and would maintain that you overpaid for him.

Turning up when he wants would give any buyer a major risk factor to build into the deal/price too.

He's hardly Mr Consistent which is the minimum you should expect when your paying out that much money.

The world cup win perhaps adds a bit of commercial value but transfer value? Na.

People have won world cups and then transferred for bugger all in future seasons so I don't think that adds a huge (if any) value imho.

I'd say he's been very poor overall value and would maintain that you overpaid for him.

Turning up when he wants would give any buyer a major risk factor to build into the deal/price too.

He's hardly Mr Consistent which is the minimum you should expect when your paying out that much money.

It adds a lot of transfer value whenever the player in question was one of the best if not the best player for the winning team.

We did get £30m for Sissoko after the Euros like. I don't really like Pogba that much as a player but I think he'd be very good for a team where's he's not necessarily the main man. He doesn't get on the ball enough to be a main man

We did get £30m for Sissoko after the Euros like. I don't really like Pogba that much as a player but I think he'd be very good for a team where's he's not necessarily the main man. He doesn't get on the ball enough to be a main man

He's incredible when he has a player doing the hard work for him. It's no coincidence that since Herrera hasn't been in the team Pogba has went to shit. He needs a hard working CDM beside him.

It adds a lot of transfer value whenever the player in question was one of the best if not the best player for the winning team.

Mbappe and Kante were both better than Pogba but, either way, in the immediate aftermath of a major tournamont I'd agree (see - Sissoko etc).

At this point, since the win, with form to judge him on, then it's a minor thing imho.

I don’t think Pogba was that good for France either like. He basically just showed he was capable of putting in a decent defensive shift over the short term of a tournament, not like he had many amazing attacking moments. Their win was built on their defending and then Griezmann and Mbappe

He's incredible when he has a player doing the hard work for him. It's no coincidence that since Herrera hasn't been in the team Pogba has went to shit. He needs a hard working CDM beside him.

Totally agree, what are your thoughts on him playing in the hole behind the striker?

Totally agree, what are your thoughts on him playing in the hole behind the striker?

He is/would be brilliant there. But we need more energy in midfield to allow that to happen. The main issue with Pogba is he comes deep to get the ball and plays a pass and then strolls towards the box. He needs to be busting his balls to get into the box. That's where his attitude let's him down. If you watch the City game from last year where we won 3-2 that's the Paul Pogba you want.