Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Just a rant but I'm at peak Pardew levels of hatred towards my club right now.  Fucking hate the cunts.  </rant>

What the absolute fuck :lol:

So the club saying nothing is akin to the club appointing a tactically braindead, borderline psychopath, giving him a 7 year contract and turning some of our most likeable players against the fans before getting relegated?

Just a rant but I'm at peak Pardew levels of hatred towards my club right now.  Fucking hate the cunts.  </rant>

So the club saying nothing is akin to the club appointing a tactically braindead, borderline psychopath, giving him a 7 year contract and turning some of our most likeable players against the fans before getting relegated?

Each to their own but although the scenario isn't as severe on paper, we're looking at binning off a world-class manager who genuinely loves the club, fans and wants the best for it/us all, to return to management which most likely takes us back to the Pardew days. In fact Rafa being here and (potentially) leaving will probably result on more fans turning their back on the club than did when Pardew was here, because of the hope Rafa has brought to us and what he signifies.

Each to their own but although the scenario isn't as severe on paper, we're looking at binning off a world-class manager who genuinely loves the club, fans and wants the best for it/us all, to return to management which most likely takes us back to the Pardew days. In fact Rafa being here and (potentially) leaving will probably result on more fans turning their back on the club than did when Pardew was here, because of the hope Rafa has brought to us and what he signifies.

Exactly.  Plus we have no strikers.  We have no comment.  We have season ticket price hikes.  They are treating the fans with utter contempt. 

If the take over is real and they cannot action any of the above due to legalities I’ll take it on the chin that I’m wrong but I just don’t believe it anymore. 

What the absolute fuck your opinion is different to mine 😲

I'm on the precipice, like. Peak Pards hopelessness - circa Autumn 2014: that's the worst it's ever got for me. Felt like we'd be there forever, the zombie club.

I can't imagine how depressed I'll feel if we're Rafaless with Ashley at the helm in Autumn 2019.

The last few days of June are going to be agony if we're still sat here with no fresh angle on what's happening with this supposed takeover.

Hi this is my proper post in here but have been reading for years, I also spoke with Midhat over WhatsApp the same as Odin and he said soon followed by a shhh emoji when I asked when we would receive good news.i can provide screen shots if needed. I do believe that this is legit so lets just wait and see

Please dont crucify me for posting this, just thought people may be interested as we all want the same thing

I'm on the precipice, like. Peak Pards hopelessness - circa Autumn 2014: that's the worst it's ever got for me. Felt like we'd be there forever, the zombie club.

I can't imagine how depressed I'll feel if we're Rafaless with Ashley at the helm in Autumn 2019.

The last few days of June are going to be agony if we're still sat here with no fresh angle on what's happening with this supposed takeover.

I know we have had "make or break", countless times before but this actually feels like it.

So much could happen in the next two weeks.

Hi this is my proper post in here but have been reading for years, I also spoke with Midhat over WhatsApp the same as Odin and he said soon followed by a shhh emoji when I asked when we would receive good news.i can provide screen shots if needed. I do believe that this is legit so lets just wait and see

Please dont crucify me for posting this, just thought people may be interested as we all want the same thing

Yeah, I'm gonna need to see that Whatsapp and even then I withhold my right to called you a bullshitter.

Mind you, even positive news that isn't real, will be welcome, such is the mess that I am in.

Aye that’s pretty much what he told me as well, in emojis 👍🤫

Madness how he hasn’t changed his number yet!

Aye that’s pretty much what he told me as well, in emojis 👍🤫

Madness how he hasn’t changed his number yet!

While we are on, you can post the WhatsApp images anarl.  O0

Might as well see if the numbers match.

you will need to show the screenshots or the lynch mob and portable gallows will form.

Still finding it a bit weird that Midhat (if it’s really him) is replying to randoms at all. Kind of hoped he’d be a bit more professional than that.

That said, at least he’s telling people to shut up with his shhh emojis.