Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest covmag

Anybody renewing their ticket right now is an absolute mug.

Incredibly I nearly renewed on 2 occasions.thank God I hung off.

Anybody renewing their ticket right now is an absolute mug.

How dare you. Support the team. Only thing I can do with my child/brother/sister/mother/father/grandfather/grandmother on a saturday oh the memories.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

IMO all of the events that are happening indicate that the takeover is done & dusted. Point blank refusal to communicate with the press or issue a statement to the supporters as he has nothing to lose by shunning all and sundry, SD signs coming down, ground improvements at SJP, and now a huge hike in ticket prices seemingly without a care. Its like he has washed his hands of it and will let the new owners deal with the fallout.

Guest neesy111

Surely if the takeover is completed, he can’t go and hike up the season ticket prices?

I suspect Ashley has zero input into the increase, it'll be a commercial decision.

IMO all of the events that are happening indicate that the takeover is done & dusted.

Absolutely agree mate. I mean there's a complete lack of evidence that the "takeover" ever got past even the most preliminary of stages but still, it's almost certainly complete now if you really think about it.

I'd imagine these decisions aren't taken on the day they are announced like, really don't think we should be reading anything into this either way. Club still does need to be operating despite what may be going on.

IMO all of the events that are happening indicate that the takeover is done & dusted.

Absolutely agree mate. I mean there's a complete lack of evidence that the "takeover" ever got past even the most preliminary of stages but still, it's almost certainly complete now if you really think about it.

Based on?

If he is staying put then all I can think is he knows Rafa is staying. Otherwise he must just want the club to burn down to the ground for a bit of fun. It would be the only explanation for letting a phoney takeover rumble on for a month without comment, allow Benitez to leave and then massively hike up ticket prices.

Guest chicken little

Based on?

this thread in a nutshell  :lol:

:lol:

:lol:

Guest Yerdas El Savon

My first post in this thread. Nothing to say on this really until it does/does not happen.  Waste of time thinking about it.

Great post :thup: