Sam Allardyce

Thespence

Aye maybe. They've got absolutely no ambition as a club mind so I can't see them pulling off anything particularly special in terms of a new appointment.

If they had any ambition that would mean they would become "deluded" like us. So their fans purposely don't have any to avoid being hypocrite's.

As someone who wants this to drag out & screw Sunderland over, this is great.

Very much disagree with this like. I'd much rather they keep him so we know exactly what they're getting.

They'd get a solid 14th or 15th finish. But they could easily be stuck with a new manager with very little time to buy his own players.

They could also end up with an unexpected Ranieri/Bilic type transformation. I'm more than happy for them to have to watch that garbage.

I was all ready to come on and agree with most on here about it, but in some weird twisted way I think it might actually work. Someone to pick the players for the tactic rather than just shoehorning the big names.

The whole 'England need an english manager' is shit like. Allardyce has done nothing in his career to suggest he could lead an international side. The only reason he is being considered is because of his nationality.  :idiot2:

The Germans always hire from within, as do France so I have no problem with it in principle. But fucking Allardyce? Why not just give Hoddle another go? Far better to give the job to a bible basher than a fucking troglodyte.

As someone who wants this to drag out & screw Sunderland over, this is great.

Very much disagree with this like. I'd much rather they keep him so we know exactly what they're getting.

I'm really pissed off at this, I was hoping Allardyce would be at sunderland for years yet. Still, he's only one of those being interviewed, hopefully he'll be rejected again and he can continue his turgid project on wearside.

Would genuinely prefer Pards. Pardew has potential for true hilarity. Failing to qualify for the WC or going on a great run. Allardyce? Drudge our way into the WC, stink it up, qualify for last 16 with four points then lose a penalty shootout after a 0-0 game to South Korea.

http://i.imgur.com/S0W6N.gif

Forgot he blamed lack of PowerPoint facilities for his failure last time:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/sam-allardyce-lack-of-powerpoint-facilities-cost-me-the-england-job-a6692191.html

Some of them quotes man, he's such an arrogant prick.

'Knock your socks off'

As opposed to leaving them on and then putting sandals on, I presume.  I'll go with the former, Boss Nass.