Sam Allardyce

Thespence

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Press should be rounding on him:

£20m+ spent in the summer (add £15m+ from last season)

2 wins out of 12

9 goals in 12 games

Out of the bottom 3 on GD

turgid shite of football

Record signing is a crock

Most his signings will be non-recoupable in fees

What an 'orrible cunt.

Guest bimpy474

I'd sell my granny to see that fat headed turd relegated.

:thup: wouldn't be his fault though, of course.

Redknapp was blaming the lack of big front man, ignoring Sam spending £15m on a crock and buying Downing when he clearly need a front man because of said crock.

100% Fat Sam's fault. Utter bellend of a manager and hope the cunt gets them relegated.

Redknapp was blaming the lack of big front man, ignoring Sam spending £15m on a crock and buying Downing when he clearly need a front man because of said crock.

100% Fat Sam's fault. Utter bellend of a manager and hope the c*** gets them relegated.

He did have a 6 foot 3 international front man on his bench, but decided to start with a fat, immobile midfielder instead.

Guest bimpy474

100% Fat Sam's fault. Utter bellend of a manager and hope the c*** gets them relegated.

He did have a 6 foot 3 international front man on his bench, but decided to start with a fat, immobile midfielder instead.

Aye but it wont be his fault. Fuck knows how he gets away with it.

I saw something on Sky Sports News with one of the anchors saying " Isn't Allardyce incredibly underrated; did amazing work at Bolton, Blackburn would have never gone down with him, well at Newcastle i don't know what happened there and now at West Ham he's doing a great job with no strikers".

Paraphrasing slightly but that's basically what i remembered of it, i naturally turned the TV off after that quote.

Can't stand the bloke and the media wank fest that surrounds him, would be fantastic if they went down.

Hippo head getting relegated would be awesome.  Do they have cash to spend in jan or have they spunked it all on carroll and downer?

Would be a huge gamble for them to spend any more if they're at risk of relegation - their wage bill is way too big for the Championship.

Be class if he takes them down - can just see us bringing Carroll back on loan this summer with them paying half his wages... :lol:

I never got how he achieved media darling status to begin with when hes just at best your bang average hoof merchant and theres nothing progressive about his football in the slightest even in any kind of young english policy (his tendency has been older players)

I never got how he achieved media darling status to begin with when hes just at best your bang average hoof merchant and theres nothing progressive about his football in the slightest even in any kind of young english policy (his tendency has been older players)

English, overachieved (and tbf did a good job) at smaller clubs with no expectations so can play the didn't get a chance with big clubs cos of forrins cards, "hounded out of SJP", Fergies mate, Jay Jay Okocha did tricks, talks a good game and likes a pint, etc. etc.

English, overachieved (and tbf did a good job) at smaller clubs with no expectations so can play the didn't get a chance with big clubs cos of forrins cards, "hounded out of SJP", Fergies mate, Jay Jay Okocha did tricks, talks a good game and likes a pint, etc. etc.

100% this :thup:

Guest bimpy474

Always thought he got away with it by having players like Jay Jay okocha, Fernando Hierro, that French forward who's name escapes me. Players like that always masked things, especially with the media.

Always thought he got away with it by having players like Jay Jay okocha, Fernando Hierro, that French forward who's name escapes me. Players like that always masked things, especially with the media.

Djorkaeff?

As I said he did a great job at Bolton even if they were probably overextending themselves in doing so and Blackburn wouldn't be in the mess they are in today if they'd kept but give him money and time and opportunity and he shows his limited one trick pony ways more than anyone else.

West Ham will stay up this season, the league is shit and if Carroll gets back (if not they'll gamble in Jan) they'll pick up more points and as the league is shit they'll survive but for the money spent on fees and wages compared to the return in results and entertainment the bloke is a criminal.