Sam Allardyce

Thespence

Guest Stephen927

He messed up royally when given the chance to manage a club the size of Newcastle, can't see him doing any better in the next step up. He isn't a bad manager, but he has to be at a certain kind of club to do well.

He messed up royally when given the chance to manage a club the size of Newcastle, can't see him doing any better in the next step up. He isn't a bad manager, but he has to be at a certain kind of club to do well.

Don't be cunt man as soon as Jose is given the bullet at Real Madrid Perez will be flying into Blackburn International Airport to get SAM THE MAN.

Anyone see Shaun "I luv Sam" Custis put Allardyce forward for the England job, it some of the most cringe worthy tv I have seen in long time.

Guest Stephen927
:lol: I'm not sure what the difference would be between Capello and Allardyce really. Against Germany Allardyce would have probably had the back line standing behind James though.

Probably be OK in Italy, since they adore their defensive death football more often than not. Though he'd still have to had at least one playmaker to excite the crowd!

To be frank while at Bolton he mixed up stuff a bit with adding the likes of Djorkaeff or Okocha.

Still this some of the most daft self-praise I have seen in a long time, FM much Big Sam? :lol:

:lol: I'm not sure what the difference would be between Capello and Allardyce really. Against Germany Allardyce would have probably had the back line standing behind James though.

Difference is Allardyce would be using that tactic against the likes of Montenegro and Bulgaria!

Ahead of his team's clash with Fulham, the 55-year-old said: "I would be more suited to Inter Milan or Real Madrid.

"It wouldn't be a problem for me to manage those clubs because I would win the double or the league every time."

Although happy in his current role, Allardyce added: "Give me Manchester United or Chelsea and I would do the same, it wouldn't be a problem.

"It's not a problem to take me into the higher reaches of the Champions League or Premier League and would make my job a lot easier in winning it."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How many fans would tollerate his minging football tho.

I love how that's the hole you see in his plan, rather than the notion the useless cunt would do anything other than humiliate himself at one of those clubs. :lol:

Hahaha.  Real Madrid?  Barcelona?  How deluded is this bloke?

I can just imagine the team talk

"Alves - whenever you get the ball I just want you to hit it AS HARD AS YOU CAN up the field and David Villa I want you to try and be on the end of it.  The rest of you, especially Messi just stand round and look useless."

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I have to check.

Were the speaking to the real Big Sam, or the guy pretending to be on Twitter? As it does sound like a twitter post.

I never thought I would say it, but I hate Sam more than I ever did Souness.  Its a combination of managerial arrogance and god awful football that did it.

As an aside, I was arguing with a Mackem a while ago who was adamant Sam would have kept us up.  Apart from the fact I think we were heading for the drop when he got sacked I don't think I could watch 19 home games of the "football" he served up.  He asked me whether I would prefer us to play Blackburn type football but perhaps win a cup or play Arsenal football and perhaps not win owt....errr let me think!

"Villa you f***ing c***, you need to graft your arse off like Kevin Davies, chase the full back, chase the centre back I don't f***ing care about hatricks son. Xavi don't you being giving me f***ing eyebrows as Prozone has shown your one lazy f***er"

FC Barcelona Manager Sam Allardyce

I never thought I would say it, but I hate Sam more than I ever did Souness.  Its a combination of managerial arrogance and god awful football that did it.

As an aside, I was arguing with a Mackem a while ago who was adamant Sam would have kept us up.  Apart from the fact I think we were heading for the drop when he got sacked I don't think I could watch 19 home games of the "football" he served up.  He asked me whether I would prefer us to play Blackburn type football but perhaps win a cup or play Arsenal football and perhaps not win owt....errr let me think!

Nah, we would have gone down, I was terrified. Turns out we got relegated anyway, but that's another story.

It was just such hideous anti-football, I honestly wished I wasn't a football fan at all for most of his reign. What came after wasn't much better, but with Sam we wouldn't have gone anyway.

Nah, we would have gone down, I was terrified. Turns out we got relegated anyway, but that's another story.

It was just such hideous anti-football, I honestly wished I wasn't a football fan at all for most of his reign. What came after wasn't much better, but with Sam we wouldn't have gone anyway.

This is what really pisses me off about fans of other clubs and their perception of Newcastle.  For me (and I know there are many who disagree) trophies aren't that important.  Christ knows we haven't won owt since 68 or whatever so we can't be accused of being glory hunters but I don't think its asking much to be entertained and not have to sit through games where pigeons on the pitch provide more entertainment.  Entertainment first for me, trophies second,

For me, trophies first, entertainment second. Anyone who says any different is an idiot! However we were getting neither under 'Big Sam'! And it was 1969, not 68. Getting that wrong and claiming to be a fan is fuckin ridiculous.

For me, trophies first, entertainment second. Anyone who says any different is an idiot! However we were getting neither under 'Big Sam'! And it was 1969, not 68. Getting that wrong and claiming to be a fan is fuckin ridiculous.

Well, I'm sorry I could have wikipedia'd it, but I simply couldn't be arsed and I don't see why it is ridiculous when it was 5 years before I was even born...

Guest neesy111

Doesn't matter in this case, cos allardyce is a shit manager.

Doesn't matter in this case, cos allardyce is a shit manager.

I'd say more limited than shit.