Players in public

Guest hindu times

72.67% sure I saw Walcott in Hemel Hempstead town yesterday, he had a hat on so couldn't be totally sure. I also served Walcott at work about a month or so ago and have seen him in Homebase. Don't know why he likes Hemel so much but there you go.

edit - wouldn't he have been with the under 21 squad though?  :blush:

Joey Barton at the Walker Cup today.

Was watching Rory McIlroy hit a shot when I noticed the fella directly behind him in my line of sight looked very familiar.  Think he noticed me squinting at him, I felt like a right pleb. :lol:

Guest Toon Barmy

seen

Shearer outside central station wearing a three quarter crombie, Bellamy outside burger king in northumberland st, wearing a GOLD tracksuit!! 

Andy o'brien in Morrisons in Byker, Sir Les,Warren Barton and a few others in the original Julies on the Quayside.  Gazza in the Malmaison, he bought us a round of Chocolate CAKES!  Andy Cole in Next in Durham being stalked by a gang of school girls.  Keegan and Terry Mac in a fishshop in Gosforth.

seen

Shearer outside central station wearing a three quarter crombie, Bellamy outside burger king in northumberland st, wearing a GOLD tracksuit!! 

Andy o'brien in Morrisons in Byker, Sir Les,Warren Barton and a few others in the original Julies on the Quayside.  Gazza in the Malmaison, he bought us a round of Chocolate CAKES!  Andy Cole in Next in Durham being stalked by a gang of school girls.  Keegan and Terry Mac in a fishshop in Gosforth.

what a chav!!

Guest kingdawson

Saw Florent Malouda at carnival this year. The guy was just standing there in quite possibly the roughest place in Ladbroke Grove :lol:.

seen

what a chav!!

the word is charver

Guest jamesmartinsmith

My lad worked at the UCI (now Odeon) Silverlink and Dyer and Bramble were frequent visitors, evidently Dyer was a t*** but Bramble was "a really nice guy".

I spoke to Dyer for about an hour on a flight down to Essex and he was a really friendly, down to earth guy.

My lad worked at the UCI (now Odeon) Silverlink and Dyer and Bramble were frequent visitors, evidently Dyer was a t*** but Bramble was "a really nice guy".

I spoke to Dyer for about an hour on a flight down to Essex and he was a really friendly, down to earth guy.

essex has an airport?

Guest jamesmartinsmith

essex has an airport?

Aye, Stansted.

On his way to see Jenas? Wonder if they live close to each other now..

• 1 month later...

Pav in the Metro Centre (on his first spell here)

My God he is massive in the flesh!

Pav used to frequent Whitley Bay ice rink to watch the Whitley Warriors ice hockey team on sunday nights in about '93/'94, up until the crowd started chanting "pavel is a geordie"

He is rather a large bloke...

Guest andynufc84

anyone know if Joey Barton drives a silver Range Rover? Cos I'm almost certain I seen him driving one in Heaton last sunday.

He does aye, saw him in the Gate car park a couple of Saturdays ago