Players in public

Guest hindu times

Seen Matty Pattison with David Edgar on Saturday in Players Bar Then i Seen Andy Carrol in The Vault slavering all over his lass.

His lass aint the best tbf :lol:

wasn't she the sister of nicky devardweghfdadics.. the bird posing on his myspace page.. she was damn fit man

Saw Jonny Woodgate at leeds training ground about a year ago before my team played Leeds academy.

He watched a bit of the game and said we looked good as we beat them 1-0

Really canny bloke

Saw Jonny Woodgate at leeds training ground about a year ago before my team played Leeds academy.

He watched a bit of the game and said we looked good as we beat them 1-0

Really canny bloke

:lol:

Guest the_guv_nor

Seen Matty Pattison with David Edgar on Saturday in Players Bar Then i Seen Andy Carrol in The Vault slavering all over his lass.

His lass aint the best tbf :lol:

Looked like a bit of a charv tbh.

Guest East Stander

Its not much but i saw Pallaster at teeside during that supposed bomb scare- somebody just left a suitcase or something.. just remebered. Bit aawkward so i didnt talk to him.

This link shows a picture of Pallister's huge mansion

http://www.farnaby-turf.co.uk/customers.html

Wahey and the site has spy ware on it too....

Hadn't realised that, thanks. But I can say, the turf is excellent quality though! The lad who delivered mine had laid SBR's lawn for him and was chuffed to have done so.

Guest definitely_maybe123

i was in tiger tiger in manchester the monday before an england game on the following wed at old trafford (macedonia i think it was) and 4 of the chelsea team were there in the VIP bit. Luckily ma mate works on the door there n he lets us go in so we got to meet john terry, wayne ridge, swp and ashley cole. JT, SWP and bridge were sound, cole was a t**t. wayne bridge was hammered, ordered about 14 smirnoff ices in one go. legend!

Last night I went to see the Bourne Ultimatum at the gate (class movie btw) and I saw our two fave clowns - Fatty Pattison and Edgar (are they a couple?) and also Joey Barton with a fellow scouser mate and a gorgeous lass. Barton didn't seem to acknowledge his team mates

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prestonj1989

I saw Emre going into the hairdressers near chinatown. As soon as he went in they pulled the blinds down and had a bloke standing on the door acting like a bouncer.  :idiot2:

I was driving in Aberdeen the other day, right in front of Aberdeen FC legend Willie Miller in his monstrous black Mercedes. It was f****** ace.

did you see him on ssn the other day, before the scotland v  s.a game, getting soaked by the sprinkler, priceless.  :laugh: