Players in public

Guest hindu times

Forgot about

Dunno what he orderd

Forgot about this thread :D

Zoggy was at KFC at Cowgate Roundabout

Good to see he's paying strict attention to Sam's dieticians.

this thread :D

Zoggy was at KFC at Cowgate Roundabout

Good to see he's paying strict attention to Sam's dieticians.

Dunno what he orderd, was my sis and nephew that seen him, they were on their way out of KFC when Zoggy pulled up in his Chrysler, got out and walked past them into KFC, one shocker though DID SMILE :D

KFC Sam's treat if you score :lol:

Saw Taylor at the Odeon on Monday (?) for Rush Hour 3, kept his head down and just looked a normal lad.

Scary-looking in real life like, but not as "built" as I'd expected.

Eating nachos and popcorn with cheese/salsa/jalapenos, for all the dieticians out there.

Saw Matty Pattison in Blu Bambu on Saturday :lol:. Was in the VIP bit, respectively, and was chatting away with him for a good 10minutes, even though he was absolutely mortal. And, he bought me a drink!

Seemed like a canny lad, just trying to enjoy himself. He did start bragging about his wage to the barmaid who had no idea who he was, before I told her, and she still wasn't impressed!

Saw Matty Pattison in Blu Bambu on Saturday :lol:. Was in the VIP bit, respectively, and was chatting away with him for a good 10minutes, even though he was absolutely mortal. And, he bought me a drink!

Seemed like a canny lad, just trying to enjoy himself. He did start bragging about his wage to the barmaid who had no idea who he was, before I told her, and she still wasn't impressed!

So how much is he on then?

I saw Pattison in there a couple of years ago...with the Geordie Dancer. :lol:

He was there on saturday too! Maybe them 2 have got a secret thing going on!

So how much is he on then?

5K a week apparently haha

this is b*llocks it seems players are all over the place and i havnt seen a single one, except i got to meet up with shearer (my mother's friend interviewing him so i hassled her to ask if i could tag along- why not?) that was a great experience  :coolsmiley: . But hang on, it's not as if i'm staying indoors here- i'm always out and i never seen them... then again maybe i'm nnot looking hard enough, even though im always at the metro  :-[

Its not much but i saw Pallaster at teeside during that supposed bomb scare- somebody just left a suitcase or something.. just remebered. Bit aawkward so i didnt talk to him.

Always see him in David Lloyd in Stockton.

Guest the_guv_nor

Seen Matty Pattison with David Edgar on Saturday in Players Bar Then i Seen Andy Carrol in The Vault slavering all over his lass.

Its not much but i saw Pallaster at teeside during that supposed bomb scare- somebody just left a suitcase or something.. just remebered. Bit aawkward so i didnt talk to him.

Always see him in David Lloyd in Stockton.

took me almost twenty minutes trying to remember where i saw him before-  being  a footie player didn't come to my head first i'll be honest.

we ( and when i say we i mean 40 odd people not just me and him) had to stay at this firemen training building next to the airport while the bomb/discarded suitcase was defused/investigated. camera men were there.. and i politely declined being interviewed after i saw a bunch of idiots interviewed before me: "donay no wats 'appenin, somethin about terorists, i danno" it was to be on the local news.

Guest Joephix

Saw the mighty Shola once in Jimmyz bar down by the quayside.  Also seen Keegan when I was a bairn in my pram.  My mam was going across the gallowgate car park to pick up his testimonial tickets and he was there, she asked if he would shake my hand and the great man obliged.  legend.

U missed out Baba @ FYEO