Players in public

Guest hindu times

Saw Olivier Bernard walking through the Gate three hours ago.

Didn't look to me to have any weight problems or injuries.

a lot of players look fit but in reality are nowhere near fit enough to play premiership football

a lot of players look fit but in reality are nowhere near fit enough to play premiership football

Of course.  I was just being facetious.

whereas some (steven carr) dont look anywhere near fit enough but actually do play premiership football

"I was told Martins has one of the swish apartments in the Baltic Quays next to the Sage..??"

So does Emre and Dwight Yorke. Stern John was at the Estate Agency where my girlfriend works enquiring about a home in Newcastle a couple of weeks ago.

I saw Robert, Solano, Given, Jenas, Ameobi, Speed, Hughes, etc (basically most of the first team except for Shearer, Bellamy and Dyer) in 'Chase' on the Quayside a few years ago.

Harper, Given, Shearer and Speed are often in The Diamond Inn, Ponteland.

I saw a Bentley Continental GT driving up the street a few weeks ago in Gosforth. I looked at the driver and saw it was Shearer. The 'AS' private plate was a bit of a giveaway.

martins lives just off the coast road. black ferrari and silver porsche cayenne on the drive

"I was told Martins has one of the swish apartments in the Baltic Quays next to the Sage..??"

So does Emre and Dwight Yorke. Stern John was at the Estate Agency where my girlfriend works enquiring about a home in Newcastle a couple of weeks ago.

I saw Robert, Solano, Given, Jenas, Ameobi, Speed, Hughes, etc (basically most of the first team except for Shearer, Bellamy and Dyer) in 'Chase' on the Quayside a few years ago.

I saw a Bentley Continental GT driving up the street a few weeks ago in Gosforth. I looked at the driver and saw it was Shearer. The 'AS' private plate was a bit of a giveaway.

martins lives just off the coast road. black ferrari and silver porsche cayenne on the drive

Coast Road, longggggggggggggggg road :D

I wonder what one the Zog has, I bet its the 5.7 V8 Hemi :D

i've got one of them, drinks petrol!

Mate of mine has just bought a 4 litre XK8, more money then sense.. :D

Coast Road, longggggggggggggggg road :D

I wonder what one the Zog has, I bet its the 5.7 V8 Hemi :D

i've got one of them, drinks petrol!

Mate of mine has just bought a 4 litre XK8, more money then sense.. :D

jesus christ! they are a few quid!

Maybe the club own some of the Baltic apartments? It would explain why Emre and Martins live(d) there. It may be where the club put players up until they sort out buying their own property.

I always notice a black Cayenne Turbo S with Italian plates when i'm going along the Coast Road, just before Coach Lane if you're coming from Town, does he live near there?

I always notice a black Cayenne Turbo S with Italian plates when i'm going along the Coast Road, just before Coach Lane if you're coming from Town, does he live near there?

yep!

thought it was silver, must be black.

check out the ferrari thats on there as well

Guest Thandi_45

Martins has an apartment in the baltic quays, I am certain of that as I have been in it when he was there! cant say why though

Does the shit just flow without any force now?

Martins has an apartment in the baltic quays, I am certain of that as I have been in it when he was there! cant say why though

:lol:

I believe he has an apartment because Peasepud (TT) lives there aswell and has mentioned him but your "i can't say why I was there" :lol: its ok in this day and age to admit you deliver pizza's no need to hide it pal, we are all friends here.

Guest NSMagpie

:lol:

I believe he has an apartment because Peasepud (TT) lives there aswell and has mentioned him but your "i can't say why I was there" :lol: its ok in this day and age to admit you deliver pizza's no need to hide it pal, we are all friends here.

I have to admit to all of you, my friends here, I don't deliver pizza. And that I'm rarely in Newcastle. Is it okay, GeJon? :D

Martins lives in that house on the Coast Road?  Madness.  I've noticed the black Cayenne on italian plates and Ferrari F430 that's on the drive occasionally.  I always wondered how someone living there could afford such a car.  It's a nice house but not that nice.

Players i've seen:

Stephen Taylor a few weeks back on Northumberland Street.

Emre parked next to the ground during the day (black Merc CLS AMG).

Shola parked behind Monument Mall (black Merc CLS AMG) and going into Collectables on crutches just before Christmas.

Nobby driving through Jesmond (black Merc CLS AMG - players have no imagination).

A long time ago I saw Gary Speed walking through Monument Mall and I saw Nobby and The Wolf™ standing at the entrance to the ground.  I got Nobby to sign my match ticket (was before the game).  I didn't ask The Wolf™.

Also saw a black Range Rover parked near the Academy after a gig last week which looked, by the reg, like it was Emre's as well.

Anyone know who owns a Range Rover with the reg 1 NC or NC 1.  I saw it driving near the ground an hour after the Chelsea game.  It didn't look like a player driving it.

Martins lives in that house on the Coast Road?  Madness.  I've noticed the black Cayenne on italian plates and Ferrari F430 that's on the drive occasionally.  I always wondered how someone living there could afford such a car.  It's a nice house but not that nice.

Players i've seen:

Stephen Taylor a few weeks back on Northumberland Street.

Emre parked next to the ground during the day (black Merc CLS AMG).

Shola parked behind Monument Mall (black Merc CLS AMG) and going into Collectables on crutches just before Christmas.

Nobby driving through Jesmond (black Merc CLS AMG - players have no imagination).

A long time ago I saw Gary Speed walking through Monument Mall and I saw Nobby and The Wolf™ standing at the entrance to the ground.  I got Nobby to sign my match ticket (was before the game).  I didn't ask The Wolf™.

Also saw a black Range Rover parked near the Academy after a gig last week which looked, by the reg, like it was Emre's as well.

Anyone know who owns a Range Rover with the reg 1 NC or NC 1.  I saw it driving near the ground an hour after the Chelsea game.  It didn't look like a player driving it.

Doesn't Fat Fred own a RR with a plate like that? Or at least something similar...

Guest smoggeordie

Shola Ameobi getting a tenner out of a cashpoint in Jesmond tonight and then buying some food and a bunch of flowers from Tesco :lol: