Players in public

Guest hindu times

i've seen Johnattan Zebbina getting the shit kicked out of him by some psychic Roma fans infront of a club in Rome.. i would've joined in but he was on the ground and there were too many people onto him already.. that was some time ago, when he was really into scoring own goals.. i think he was assaulted several more times while he was here, the fucking bastard

i've seen Johnattan Zebbina getting the shit kicked out of him by some psychic Roma fans infront of a club in Rome.. i would've joined in but he was on the ground and there were too many people onto him already.. that was some time ago, when he was really into scoring own goals.. i think he was assaulted several more times while he was here, the fucking bastard

Have to love Italian football supporters.

Guest GeordieAce

I saw Boumsong walking through eldon square with is missus, he looked miserable like but you can't blame him :lol:

Saw Ameobi loads of times, down the gate

Nobby in Eldon Square

Harps walking down Northumberland Street

Beckham in footlocker when england had a game at SJP few years ago.

Me brother knocked on Bramble's door and asked for his autograph and gave him one of them electrc pens that give you a shock, and apparently he s*** himself and said 'fucking bastards!' but took it in good spirit :lol:

Saw Ferdinand at the metrocentre, bearsdley doing his christmas shopping in eldon square.  Saw dyer in eldon about 3 or 4 times in one day, must have thought I was stalking him.  Mickey Bridges was having a  pint in my local a few months back. 

Steven Taylor watches matches on dodgy satelite in whitley sometimes and we've seen him a few times sitting on his own on park benches around Churchill looking lonley.

A taxi driver I have every now and again points out players houses to me (and Roeder and Shepherds pads as well) but he could just be making it up ;)

- Shearer, Harper and Given at Scalinis in Jesmond

- Titus at the Cinema in the Gate and at Fitness first in Benton

- Krul on Newton road with his lass

- Matty Pattison and David Edgar in City Vaults

- Parker in HMV

- Robbie Elliot on Benton Road

- Dyer at the Silverlink (Who hasnt?)

- Alan Obrien in Eldon square

I saw Mirandinha in WH Smiths in Eldon Square.

What I remember most was lots of people recognising him, and him just grinning at them, and the fact that his wife was wearing a truly vile leather and fur coat, and was wearing far, far too much make-up, to the point I actually thought she might be some kind of over compensating transexual at first.

Oh, this was in 1987, by the way

I used to see Mira quite often in North Shields (Charlie Robsons mainly) but he never took a 'drink' - fruit juice only, though his Mrs had one or two. His interpreter is/was a lad I know.

When working at HMV:

Sold Kluivert a PS2 and a shitload of games

Same for Jenas. He left his card at the desk and i had to run off after him. Felt a right prick. Should have just kept it in hindsight.

Bellamy wandering around for a good half an hour. Begging for people to notice who he was, the acting like a t*** when they did.

Also saw Milner, Bramble, Dyer in there.

Oh, and Ameobi at ASDA car park in Boldon (his lass is from round there), struggling to park his generic footballer 4x4.

Ameobi has a house in Boldon, well like a farm thing not far off, apparently.

Steve Caldwell in Asda, lass is absolutely dog rough, if it was his lass, and he has a normal bankcard, no specialities, and he bought a whole whop of smartprice stuff anddddddddd i think i was the only person that recognised him, even though it's swarming with mackems.

few year back i saw the toon french possie in 'Sea'... Distin and Bernard in particular were trying to get inside every lasses knickers in there, and to be fair every lass in there seemed to want them to be in their nickers. Distin promised he would sign for the toon in the summer to my mate (and obviously went to citeh)

Also saw Dyer leading Wayne Quinn and a child like Jenas past the massive queue, straight to the bouncers and in...

Mikey Hooper in Durham every night of the week  :laugh2:

Apart from footy players, i seem to bump into Glenn Mccrory in various airports around the world, each month, usually with us both wrecked.

I saw Carr at Jurys Inn (the hotel in the gay area) hehe. Me and a friend went over to see the Bowyer vs Dyer game and after the match he and a couple of other dudes sat in the lobby and Carr had a few beers. The first game that i went to, not the best one to pick really.

The first night out in town we were on our way back to the hotel and saw a pizza place just nearby the hotel. We ordered just as usual and then we sat down, and it did not take many minutes until we started thinking "hey? where exactly are we" Guys dressed like girls, and other guys who talked like girls, and girls who sat at the table next to us who made out.

Then we talked to a guy in town the night after and he asked where we lived, we told him that we lived at Jurys Inn. He then said that the hotel we had was in a gay area, haha no s***...

Last time i was in Newcastle i used to see Bramble almost on a daily basis (just my luck),he used to go to some sandwich place next to where i was living,also saw him once in the Cinema

Also saw Shearer with his daughters in his car once

Thats all..

Have to love Italian football supporters.

and their amazing ability to see into the future :D