Players in public

Guest hindu times

:lol:

Aye not the best looking is Jose, nor's his brother who's a t***. She's lovely wish she would come to more games.  :smitten:

She was walking along on the phone with Enrique about 2 paces behind with a few bags. She was also smiling at everyone bloke or maybe just me ;)

Guest Heneage

Aye not the best looking is Jose, nor's his brother who's a t***. She's lovely wish she would come to more games.  :smitten:

She was walking along on the phone with Enrique about 2 paces behind with a few bags. She was also smiling at everyone bloke or maybe just me ;)

Aye he was the bag mule when I saw him in their matching leather jackets and jeans. He looks a bit thick to be honest.

Guest LucasUnger

Jose shopping with his wife/girlfriend in Eldon Square.

picture anyone?

Was she smart?  :cheesy:

Having seen her and having a crazy love for Latin women she's gorgeous.

Yeah, it was her I had noticed first haha then thought 'oh Enrique as well'.

Guest toonlass

Saw David Edgar and Ben Tozer today, they were getting interviewed by Century.FM outside my local Sainsburys.

"So Ben, David, you got plenty of sprouts in for next week? Hope you haven't forgotten to get a loaf of bread for the freezer too."

Beye, Martins, Zoggy, Jonas, Taylor and Cisse all in the usual Monday night spot that is Tiger Tiger last night according to a mate.

I bet Taylor felt out of place

Why? Because they are all actually deserving of a game in their team's starting XI?

Beye, Martins, Zoggy, Jonas, Taylor and Cisse all in the usual Monday night spot that is Tiger Tiger last night according to a mate.

Why? Because they are all actually deserving of a game in their team's starting XI?

One of the lads that went is a mackem, and reckons he told Taylor Cisse had him all over.  Taylor said "wait 'til Jan', the mackem said "its in February".  Cheeky cunt.

There was a time when a Sunderland player who scored in a win against Newcastle wouldn't dare go out on the town in Newcastle.

why don't they go out in sunderland?  I've heard its a lovely place?

Guest shearer_206

There was a time when a Sunderland player who scored in a win against Newcastle wouldn't dare go out on the town in Newcastle.

Should still be the case imo

If I was a lass working in that bar he would get my tampon in his pint.

If I was a lass working in that bar he would get my tampon in his pint.

Yup they were all there. Bassong, Beye and N'Zogbia came in together. Taylor came in with a few mates (he can't dance at all, looked like he was doing a pre match crowd warm up with the fist pumps tbh). Jonas was with Doninger, LuaLua and Danquah. Cisse left with Beye and Bassong and had numerous girls around him.