Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest mavericknufc

yesterday at metro centre, Gutierrez, Xisco and Gonzalez having a walk about stopping to eat marshmallows . They look a right good laugh , Xisco had his arm round Jonas and having a laugh with him. They all couldnt stop laughing. Give Xisco a chance please.

Xisco, Jonas, Gonzalez, Guthrie and Carroll were all in Cosmic Ballroom last night.  Jonas and Xisco were throwing some shapes it must be said looked like they get on well.

Guest firetotheworks

yesterday at metro centre, Gutierrez, Xisco and Gonzalez having a walk about stopping to eat marshmallows . They look a right good laugh , Xisco had his arm round Jonas and having a laugh with him. They all couldnt stop laughing. Give Xisco a chance please.

Xisco, Jonas, Gonzalez, Guthrie and Carroll were all in Cosmic Ballroom last night.  Jonas and Xisco were throwing some shapes it must be said looked like they get on well.

Good taste in venue. If I was there and drunk Id have made a right tit of myself and tried to have a heart to heart with Xisco and Gonzalez...'don't blame yourself' etc.

Guest Heneage

Oh aye I'm sure he'll get it "Look look Jonas I'm gay for you!" Even if you explained it in Spanish he'd get a restraining order. Mind you a few signed one for the site Dave  :pow:

Give Xisco a chance because he has a laugh with his friends? I'd rather base my opinion of Xisco on his football ability. He has barely played for us so far so there is no evidence to judge him on (unless you count him not getting a game as a reason to judge him).

seen oba outside central station with a £300,000 mclaren slr yesterday

He likes his supercars. I know he's had a Ferrari 430 and a Lamborghini LP640 in his time at Newcastle.

Let's get Terry Mac back as well, he was a right laugh too.

Give Xisco a chance because he has a laugh with his friends? I'd rather base my opinion of Xisco on his football ability. He has barely played for us so far so there is no evidence to judge him on (unless you count him not getting a game as a reason to judge him).

Oh cheer up. I don't think he really meant it like that.

I'm laughing now. Do you think that will get me a playing contract at NUFC?  :crazy2:

I'm laughing now. Do you think that will get me a playing contract at NUFC?  :crazy2:

Depends how manly your laugh sounds.

Today at lunchtime in Yo Sushi at Fenwicks;

Jonas Guttierez with an older gent and girl (both of South American appearance) enjoying a very tasty looking lunch. 

Wouldn't expect anything less from a classy bloke.

:laugh:

Guest Heneage

Jose shopping with his wife/girlfriend in Eldon Square.

Was she smart?  :cheesy:

Having seen her and having a crazy love for Latin women she's gorgeous.

Jose shopping with his wife/girlfriend in Eldon Square.

Was she smart?  :cheesy:

Having seen her and having a crazy love for Latin women she's gorgeous.

Yeah, it was her I had noticed first haha then thought 'oh Enrique as well'.