Players in public

Guest hindu times

Not a player but a minor celebrity on youtube This guy :

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vhKHKtmz7V4&feature=related

He was talking to himself and wearing exactly the same clothes. Why , oh why does people like that get interviewed on tv.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can someone please translate what he says? I can't understand one f***ing word. I THINK the last thing he says is something about man city?  :hunter:

"Tha need a new owna.  Tha need someone like that Arab man whats down at Man City".

Saw Tozer avec his bird buying Sky in Eldon Sq at the little stand. Apparently he has fair few rows with her.

a mate of mine is on Tozer's lass' course at college, he's had a lift off Tozer before.

Without going into too much detail, apparantly he doesn't like talking about football, its his job and he has other interests, and she hates going out with the "WAGS" (hate the phrase, felt I had to use it) because its far too bitchy.

He (my mate) said he's gonna invite her out with us sometime, she's not been up here long from Plymouth and doesn't know anyone.

Well the mate who told me (One of his team-mates) didn't go into great detail about him I don't think he's overly fond of him sounds quite boring, but he said him and his lass are fighting a lot and wonders whythey are bothering going out together. I must admit when I saw her I was suprised, when you see the girls the likes of Ole and Carroll and others have on their arm she's quite plain and not model esq so its no suprise she's not fond of the WAGS.

On another note Carlos Edwards, Nosworthy ,Jones and load of others were in Tiger Tiger monday, and Edwards took a girl my mate knows home for bit of "Fitness work" shall we say, all this with a wedding ring on. :lol:

I worked with a lass who was knocking boots with Edwards, seemed to be getting quite serious, he'd been out with her and her parents, etc. Needless to say, a few weeks later when I was watching my cousin play in a charity match at the SOL (apologies) and Edwards was there with his wife and what looked to be a fairly newborn baby, I was a bit surprised.

Don't think the lass I knew realised he was married. Didn't say owt.

Not a player but a minor celebrity on youtube This guy :

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vhKHKtmz7V4&feature=related

He was talking to himself and wearing exactly the same clothes. Why , oh why does people like that get interviewed on tv.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can someone please translate what he says? I can't understand one f***ing word. I THINK the last thing he says is something about man city?  :hunter:

"Tha need a new owna.  Tha need someone like that Arab man whats down at Man City".

:hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter: :hunter:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, don't know why, but I just can't stop laughing  :lol: :lol:

Guest Stephen927

Saw Tozer avec his bird buying Sky in Eldon Sq at the little stand. Apparently he has fair few rows with her.

a mate of mine is on Tozer's lass' course at college, he's had a lift off Tozer before.

Without going into too much detail, apparantly he doesn't like talking about football, its his job and he has other interests, and she hates going out with the "WAGS" (hate the phrase, felt I had to use it) because its far too bitchy.

He (my mate) said he's gonna invite her out with us sometime, she's not been up here long from Plymouth and doesn't know anyone.

Well the mate who told me (One of his team-mates) didn't go into great detail about him I don't think he's overly fond of him sounds quite boring, but he said him and his lass are fighting a lot and wonders whythey are bothering going out together. I must admit when I saw her I was suprised, when you see the girls the likes of Ole and Carroll and others have on their arm she's quite plain and not model esq so its no suprise she's not fond of the WAGS.

On another note Carlos Edwards, Nosworthy ,Jones and load of others were in Tiger Tiger monday, and Edwards took a girl my mate knows home for bit of "Fitness work" shall we say, all this with a wedding ring on. :lol:

I worked with a lass who was knocking boots with Edwards, seemed to be getting quite serious, he'd been out with her and her parents, etc. Needless to say, a few weeks later when I was watching my cousin play in a charity match at the SOL (apologies) and Edwards was there with his wife and what looked to be a fairly newborn baby, I was a bit surprised.

Sounds like an utter cunt.

Sounds like an utter cunt.

So does this guy...

I must admit when I saw her I was suprised, when you see the girls the likes of Ole and Carroll and others have on their arm she's quite plain and not model esq

Guest Stephen927

Is Tiger Tiger the one next to the Gate?

Never been in, always walk past it after Players.

i'm sure i've been chucked out of there for wearing trainers lol.

i saw d. cisse coming out of kingston park tesco again last night

You'd think Sunderland was a shit hole, the amount of times people have seen Sunderland players in Newcastle...  :snod:

Guest Heneage

Sounds like an utter c***.

So does this guy...

I must admit when I saw her I was suprised, when you see the girls the likes of Ole and Carroll and others have on their arm she's quite plain and not model esq

It's an honest judgement really mate, I'm not saying she's bottom of the barrel. But when you compare his team mates and footballers in general, they tend to go for pretty but a bit dim. She sounds a nice girl though. Good on him I say.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw Martins in a jesmond restaurant last night. Had a little chat, told him he should'nt always be bought off, replied by saying he doesn't think we need him. Doesnt sound good.

Saw Martins in a jesmond restaurant last night. Had a little chat, told him he should'nt always be bought off, replied by saying he doesn't think we need him. Doesnt sound good.

A hope you replied "Ahh Oba man divint be daft, course we need you"

:lol: :thup:

:lol: :thup:

You mean

A hope you replied "Ahh t'Oba man divint be daft, course we need you"

Saw Andy Carroll drinking in the ever-classy Pier 39 in Whitley tonight.

Was with his missus, but wasn't giving her a beating, yet.

No place for him on the bench tomorrow then. Good news.