Players in public

Guest hindu times

Rumour has it he's coming to a Durham club night any truth ? Saw Jose driving his Cayenne on me way out of uni, I actually pissed his brother off once. 2 Spanish fellas waiting I thought autograph hunters I asked who the ywere waiting for and they said "Jose Enrique" I said "Oh i think hes gone" (Wanting them to Fuck off as it was late and I wanted to go home from stewarding) his brother storms over like Tina turner gives me a telling off and then tells htem inn Spanish to come with him cos im just an idiot who knows nowt. Felt lovely that did.

What a cuntish thing to do. :razz:

Guest Heneage

It certainly was, but after a 12 hour day starting at 6, and 2 fans telling me to f*** off for taking a flag down cos someone couldn't see, I felt it was justified, if you're with a player tell me don't stand their like a burk, they looked like fans not friends, if i'd known they were the latter i'd have ushered them in. :lol:

Guest michaelfoster

Seen Peter Ramage in the metro centre today, he walked past loads of people and nobody even bat an eyelid :D

Seen Peter Ramage in the metro centre today, he walked past loads of people and nobody even bat an eyelid :D

I find that hard to believe, people would look at him and wonder what kind of creature he is...

Played in a tournament at the Soccerdome at Royal Quays today, Kazenga LuaLua and Frank Danquah were playing. Saw LuaLua at Complete Football at the racecourse on Wednesday aswell.

Played against Tomi Ameobi at Complete Football a few weeks ago aswell, he displayed many of the famous Ameobi traits, included clearing both of the fences behind the goal with a shot, which landed in the pond. I got a hand to his penalty aswell, could only tip it into the top corner though.