Players in public

Guest hindu times

Of those that have seen Enriques bird who thinks hes a lucky sod? lol

I overheard him saying he was tired and wanted to go back home when I saw him, she had a few Cruise bags. *

( Yo hablas Espanol) :)

hablo Espanol shirley?

(I you speak Spanish is how 'Yo hablas Espanol' translates as)

I was always told either was acceptable.

Eres tu Espanol?

Nope, did it for A-Levels and just been in Mexico for a couple of weeks so did a bit of brushing up.

Was being a sarcy pedant anyway!

Guest loonietoonie

Taylor's bmw out side my work now must be in the tup tup palace or something was another car think n11 looks like another players

Falmouth FC ( :pow:) on an end of season piss up, all with t-shirts with nicknames on walking up Dean St. today

The fact that you recognised them has probably made their season.

A certain Hungarian player has "Interested in: Men" on his facebook profile. Is this true, or is his English just really bad?

Has that certain Hungarian player got a girlfriend who plays basketball.

A certain Hungarian player has "Interested in: Men" on his facebook profile. Is this true, or is his English just really bad?

Has that certain Hungarian player got a girlfriend who plays basketball.

Haha, that's true. I'd forgot. It's probably his English then.

Guest Heneage

Like I said before, his English is canny rotten now. I think if one of his mates pointed out he will probaby change it, if he can understand me I will try tell him  ;D

Like I said before, his English is canny rotten now. I think if one of his mates pointed out he will probaby change it, if he can understand me I will try tell him  ;D

Who the hell are you?

You're like the whole teams best mate

But is he itk like me?

Guest Heneage

Who the hell are you?

Not quite, but when it comes to the academy I know a bout 4 or 5, first team I know none of. Just the academy, met a lot of them from interviews with working in journalism. Its my mate who knows the first team lads as he does their clothing for them things like Ed Hardy and BAPE. I don't sit round their houses or out, but i've bumped into them when being out now and again. Certainly not "ITK".

Who the hell are you?

Not quite, but when it comes to the academy I know a bout 4 or 5, first team I know none of. Just the academy, met a lot of them from interviews with working in journalism. Its my mate who knows the first team lads as he does their clothing for them things like Ed Hardy and BAPE. I don't sit round their houses or out, but i've bumped into them when being out now and again. Certainly not "ITK".

I see.

Nice to have you around O0