Players in public

Guest hindu times

Saw Kieron Dyer in Tiger Tiger in the gate the on the night of easter bank holiday monday, just after the Arsenal match. There's a photo of me and a mate with him, and he does not look pleased.  ;D

He never friggin did, that prat.

• 4 weeks later...

I was having dinner in Hanahana on Saturday night and Titus Bramble came in with a group of people I didn't recognise as footballers.  (Not sure I actually recognise Bramble as a footballer actually!)

I read the restuarant name as Hahahahah at first.

My mate got a text off his brother on Saturday night saying he'd saw him with Fraser Forster.

Posted this in another thread earlier on but think it's more at home here.

Got a txt off a mate earlier saying he was in tup tup palace last night.  He reckons Duff got kicked out and was absolutely hammered and Given got kicked out as well - though wasn't as bad.

They must have been celebrating our success at the weekend  :idiot2:

• 4 weeks later...

just had the pleasure of dining in Sabitini's about 2 tables away from Shay Given, he's a tad shorter than he likes to make out tbh. Seems a cracking guy, shame his goalkeeping's going to hell

Mike Ashley went through our turnstile at villa.

Got everyone chantin "there's only one mike ashley". I also managed to get on sky. Shame we lost.

Mike Ashley was outside the Cabbage hall in liverpool today, drinking a can of stella, says he's aiming for a top 8 finish next season....not sure which league he ment like.

Mike Ashley went through our turnstile at villa.

Got everyone chantin "there's only one mike ashley". I also managed to get on sky. Shame we lost.

Before that match, i was walking around the side of the Trinity Road stand and Ashley, his daughters, Chris Mort, and some scruffy looking fat bloke emerged from the car park and started walking to the main entrance on the Trinity Road.

All the Villa fans stood around recognised him, and loads were asking him for photos, he stopped for every one of them, was all smiles and genuinely seemed a pleasant bloke.

As he walked past me, I stuck my hand out said hello, and shook the chap's hand. I've never touched a billionaire before.