Players in public

Guest hindu times

Walcott AGAIN in Watford a few days ago, and also saw him again at the cinema about a week ago. He wasn't allowed into saw 4. :giggle:

Haha, I saw Theo today in Watford. I saw Barbara Windsor by Watford Junction as well, I think...

I've seen a few over the years.

Gary Brazil used to live next to my Grandma in Seghill (about 1989-ish)

Lee Clark at my school fair in about 1991. He signed my NUFC tracksuit. He used to go to the same school and was always popping in. He brought Andy Cole with him one time and the school went beserk.

I saw Tim Krul waiting in the arrivals area at Newcastle Airport at about 11pm one night this July.

About a week later I saw him walking past Sainsburys on Benton Road.

Shearer and Dabizas in Shearer's Jag on Grainger Street (about 2000)

Bobby Robson in WH Smith on Northumberland Street (2000)

Dyer and Fumaca in Baja (2000)

Gary Speed and Nobby Solano a few times in Sainsburys (more, when it used to be Safeways) at High Heaton

Diego Gavilan in Spar on Chillingham Road (2000)

Rob Lee in Topman (about 1996/97)

That's all I can think of

Harper walks his dogs past my house. Bobby Moncur used to run an old mans yacht sailing club with my dad, and Gazza's dad used to bring in flowers and wine for my stepmam (she runs St. Peters Marina) when he was living round St. Peters Basin so got a few signed Gazza goodies. And Supermac used to live round there aswell.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest michaelfoster

Not quite players in Public but David Rozenhal moved into the same street as my auntie & she spoke to Roz missus pushing the baby in its buggy down the street. Shola's parents also live in the same street.