Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Does Gotze have a club he's signing for or is he just leaving Dortmund? I don't think he'd be a bad shout.

Just leaving.

Would take Shaqiri if the takeover happens. Would be a handy player for a year or two by which point you'd hope he's dropped down the pecking order after upgrades have been bought.

Would obviously take him without the takeover too but :yao:.

Never understood the Wilian hype. He's okay, I guess, but meh. I'd be more intrigued by Shaqiri.

I think Willian is absolute quality tbh, miles ahead of Shaqiri. He just seems to be a very intelligent footballer, I get the feeling he must be great to play alongside for teammates. Not that I think he'd leave Chelsea to come here. If he does leave, then he probably has his sights set on the continent.

Never understood the Wilian hype. He's okay, I guess, but meh. I'd be more intrigued by Shaqiri.

I think Willian is absolute quality tbh, miles ahead of Shaqiri. He just seems to be a very intelligent footballer, I get the feeling he must be great to play alongside for teammates. Not that I think he'd leave Chelsea to come here. If he does leave, then he probably has his sights set on the continent.

Completely disagree on Wilian. Not a fan. Hardworking wide atacking midfielder, but not particularly subtle, clever or clinical, and therefore not particularly productive despite playing in some very good Chelsea sides. Has the odd really good highlight, but too few and far between for me. 

Willian is underrated imo. Always thought Barcelona would have been better off with him than Coutinho.

To say he's just a hard working wide midfielder is way off the mark imo, very technical player with great feet, good awareness, decent pace still and he's one of the best free kick takers in the league.

Willian is underrated imo. Always thought Barcelona would have been better off with him than Coutinho.

To say he's just a hard working wide midfielder is way off the mark imo, very technical player with great feet, good awareness, decent pace still and he's one of the best free kick takers in the league.

Most times I watch him, I see him being really dynamic and putting his head down and running with the ball, but then ... I really just don't see much more than that afterwards a lot of the time. Can be exciting to watch, but he's not that productive for me personally.

I really like him but my doubt would be if he's at the point in his career to make a move like this. Personally I would tend towards players with something to prove, or who are clearly brilliant but not getting regular starts, or unsettled etc.

Agree wholeheartedly. He's one of those players managers and teammates love because his decision making is great. He'll release a pass first time when required rather than do 3 stepovers just because he can. I'm pretty sure he's still commanding a regular starting spot for Chelsea ahead of some other big names which should tell you everything.

I know numerous Chelsea fans here in London that appreciate him but will tell you that Pedro is far more of a threat on the pitch and much more productive. Willian is often in the team more for his hard work for the team, mostly defensively.

Nice afro though, but not very productive at all. You can even see it from his stats, despite the number of games he plays.

No idea why TRon is talking about step overs either. Has nought to do with anything.

Guest Butcher

We need (more) quality all over the pitch. Willian and Shaqiri would be great signings atm.