Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

The back half of the season is all about momentum. Our's is clearly only negative. WBA's, after today, will be all positive.

I think we are bang in trouble.

We are no longer competing for the last spot, there'll now be two spots imho.

The back half of the season is all about momentum. Our's is clearly only negative. WBA's, after today, will be all positive.

Getting harder and harder to look for 3 teams who aren't capable of catching us. Our only advantage has been the 8 point gap and with our downward spiral we must have given a massive boost to those who were previously stranded. If I'm Big Sam or Paul Parker I'm thinking "Bruce is fucking clueless, we are catching them!"

Getting harder and harder to look for 3 teams who aren't capable of catching us. Our only advantage has been the 8 point gap and with our downward spiral we must have given a massive boost to those who were previously stranded. If I'm Big Sam or Paul Parker I'm thinking "Bruce is fucking clueless, we are catching them!"

Agreed.

Even *Scott Parker might be thinking that  ;)

We all know that Ashley and Charnley will just sit there and do absolutely fuck all about it until it's far too late. Pathetic people running this club.

Aye. Pair of pricks. You only hope the buyers will apply some external pressure soon.

Agreed.

I was obviously talking about Paul Parker as a former player *cough* he will have his own views, but yes Scott will be thinking that as well. :lol:

Agreed.

I was obviously talking about Paul Parker as a former player *cough* he will have his own views, but yes Scott will be thinking that as well. :lol:

:lol:

You're bang on though. Looking at it objectively and presuming Sheff Utd are knackered:

- WBA = Allardyce, more signings due in and momentum/belief.

- Fulham = Playing decent football, arguably better than us.

- Burnley = Dyche always seem to find a way and they appear a pretty solid/united group of pro's.

- Brighton = Miles better than us tactically, Lamptey to come back in and they're currently beating Leeds.

There's nobody above us that we'll finish above imho.

Where are the final bottom 2 coming from?!?

We're fucked imho.

The Sky PL predictions/tips bloke has predicted us to win 0-1 on Monday. If you read why he thinks so it boils down to 'Bruce flukes results when things seem close to turning on him'. Problem is I don't see us fluking or shithousing any results soon, our luck has caught up with us. Bruce just needs to be jettisoned and fast.

Getting to the stage in the season where the old "there's always 1 team that look comfortable but gradually get dragged into the relegation dogfight. Looks like Newcastle are going to be that team again Jeff"

I'll give it a couple more losses

Fulham are playing much better football these days than the start, if they invest in January they will stay up. They have a rich owner. Burnley also have a new owner wanting to invest and keep them in the division.

18th place is down to Fulham, Burnley, Brighton and us. In terms of playing we're easily the worst of the bunch and no sign of that changing as things stand, the minute Brighton start scoring more its even worse.

Sheff United are gone I reckon, West Brom won't make it either but will be doing better than they have been under Sam I think.

The Sky PL predictions/tips bloke has predicted us to win 0-1 on Monday. If you read why he thinks so it boils down to 'Bruce flukes results when things seem close to turning on him'. Problem is I don't see us fluking or shithousing any results soon, our luck has caught up with us. Bruce just needs to be jettisoned and fast.

That's more-or-less been my theory all along. :lol: Monday might actually be a good indicator as to whether it's still a 'thing' or if it's well and truly burned out. Arsenal is a winnable game and with his 'gloves are off' bollocks, I can already see the smug twat grinning his way through the post-match interview, feeling totally vindicated after we've shithoused our way to a win, our winner an own goal by their goalie after a dubious VAR check.

That's more-or-less been my theory all along. :lol: Monday might actually be a good indicator as to whether it's still a 'thing' or if it's well and truly burned out. Arsenal is a winnable game and with his 'gloves are off' bollocks, I can already see the smug twat grinning his way through the post-match interview, feeling totally vindicated after we've shithoused our way to a win, our winner an own goal by their goalie after a dubious VAR check.

Arsenal is an absolutely winnable game, their form has been generally poor this season, they are far from unbeatable, but you do need to have 11 players who believe it and will go at them with 100%. That's not us.