Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I said on another thread that I was amazed that some fans thought we were already safe.  This was when we had 17 points.  I mean ok we were a good few points above the bottom three but have you witnessed our performances?  It is going to be very very close and in my opinion I think we will end up scraping safety.  I just hope the media don't claim Bruce to be our saviour for avoiding relegation.

They might not go down but I think we can assume that there'll at least be a Brighton shaped obstacle between us and the relegation zone come May. Absolutely rubbish. To think they dicked our lot 3-0 at St James'. :lol:

As shite as we were, I thought Brighton were class against us. Moved the ball really well.

Quite telling they haven't found it as easy to do against other teams. I mean we literally were just sitting back and letting them do what they wanted, and it's only in the last couple of games we've looked to press a bit more.

As s**** as we were, I thought Brighton were class against us. Moved the ball really well.

They did look great, we let them, we let everyone, which is why I found it surprising we pressed Leicester a bit more , even Liverpool.

Since Bruce came in you could visibly see the team from a kick off retreat into its own half and let them come at us with no press until around 35 yards out.

Fucking horrible to watch

• 2 weeks later...

We're on course for a 42 point season if we replicate the 1st half of the season in the 2nd half. However that isn't going to happen. Bruce is done, the players look done with playing for him and I can see us picking up another dozen points at the most, and that's being optimistic. Would put us on 31 and means we'd be relying on the bottom 3 being utterly shit to survive.

Frustratingly a change of manager now, not in 5 or 6 games time, and we could banish any relegation fears in an instant. Depends if Ashley has learned anything from 15/16 or not.

Think Brighton are more likely to go down than Fulham. Having said that, we look much worse..

Depends on Wilson staying fit, even if we are super shite. If Bruce stays for too long I can see us as the third team, easily.

Think Brighton are more likely to go down than Fulham. Having said that, we look much worse..

Depends on Wilson staying fit, even if we are super shite. If Bruce stays for too long I can see us as the third team, easily.

It’s all on ASM

It’s all on ASM

I wouldn't be that surprised if he never plays for us again.

Need an arsenal win tonight against Palace to keep them within reach, depressing that we are looking at other clubs results in mid january..Any teams below us or above us string a few wins together then we are in serious trouble

Fulham are a way better side than us. We're in deep shit like.

If Fulham win one of their games in hand, could well see them and Brighton overtaking us. Right now we look like the worst side in the Premier + Callum Wilson.

It’s all on ASM

I wouldn't be that surprised if he never plays for us again.

Lascelles in the same boat I think.

Gut feeling is that Brighton could cause Leeds problems, need to start scoring though. I can see Fulham getting at least a point in their game. Burnley could very well get a draw too.

I hope I'm wrong about all three of the above..