Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Dion Dublin reckons Pukki will get between 16-20 goals this season :icon_scratch:

He scored 30 last year. It's hardly a crazy prediction.

:laugh:

Probably the most crazy prediction I’ve ever heard.

Pukki scores at probably the most difficult ground to score at. :thup:

Surely something else must have happened too then? Threatened after what happened?

Something about that seems odd to me. Surely a journey to Newcastle on a team bus or plane can't be that much of a risk? I mean you would think they'd have left their houses to train since the incident - surely that's more risky if anything?

Guest neesy111

Got to assume it’s on police advice, all very odd. Maybe the Donnay Army are going to through their socks at them?

*Throw.

Can hardly ban a number like. Surely the fact a gambling site is on the front of the seniors shirt is the main issue here- not the fact a players number matches the sponsor number.

Serious about kids gambling- don’t let gambling sites sponsor seniors shirts

The FA, EPL, and EFL won’t ban it though, nor will the government. The reason being is that they are putting money in, and the government will have anything that keeps the lower classes as poor as possible, see cheap alcohol.

The only companies who can equal the amount they put in is global companies, and global companies don’t need the advertising anymore, and they do go for it, it’s for executive boxes, and they only want the big teams.

It’s going to take a campaign to the likes of the Premier League to ban shirt advertising, considering the money clubs now receive from TV revenue. Ironically it’s Paddy Powers’ campaign that is going to kick start anything like that.

Can hardly ban a number like. Surely the fact a gambling site is on the front of the seniors shirt is the main issue here- not the fact a players number matches the sponsor number.

Serious about kids gambling- don’t let gambling sites sponsor seniors shirts

At least it's going in the player's pockets.