Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• 2 months later...

Dave leaving this place is up there with some of the worst things that have happened this season. Yeah lol, things are so bad even Dave's gone haha... nah. Just sums up what a fucking misery this season is.

• 3 months later...
Guest neesy111

I can send Dave a message if you want and ask? He hasn't had great internet connection in Mauritius the past couple of months so not sure when he'll reply.

:lol:

• 1 month later...

What maintenance shit does he normally do like? Run stupid mysql cleanup scripts and reboot a server? Can't imagine Dave was capable of much more. Not the brightest lad after all.

You'd be amazed at what Dave is capable of. He's one of the brightest people I've ever met. He's - literally - one of THE brightest people I've ever met.

• 2 weeks later...

Does Semmy's SFW thing no work no more?

Working alright for me.  Is it a while since you used it as I think he changed something a while ago?

Was working fine yesterday. Sorted now anyway - just deleted and reinstalled the app.

Worried I might have to do work for a moment there.

Guest neesy111

On that, SEMTEX[/member]. On Azure AD at work now with managed browser. Gimme a workaround.

There's no workaround.

• 1 month later...