Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Chelsea fans going mad on Talksport about the new fellas first starting 11

Hudson-Odoi at wing back over James.

James, Zouma, Mount, Werner on the bench.

Isn't he playing 4 at the back with Azpilicueta and Chilwell at right and left back?

Chelsea fans going mad on Talksport about the new fellas first starting 11

Hudson-Odoi at wing back over James.

James, Zouma, Mount, Werner on the bench.

Isn't he playing 4 at the back with Azpilicueta and Chilwell at right and left back?

Makes sense, it's just that one of the journalists said wing back.

Who we wanting to win then, Brighton or Fulham?

I don’t know why so many are worrying and panicking about relegation? Surely if there was any chance of the “takeover” actually happening then Ashley wouldn’t be acting like this by doing nothing despite us spiralling towards 18th place.

If we stay up Ashley is the main winner banking the tv money again then we just repeat this shit again next season until we finally do go down. We have had 11 seasons of him trying to sell as a PL team and it hasn’t happened.

I don’t know why so many are worrying and panicking about relegation? Surely if there was any chance of the “takeover” actually happening then Ashley wouldn’t be acting like this by doing nothing despite us spiralling towards 18th place.

If we stay up Ashley is the main winner banking the tv money again then we just repeat this s*** again next season until we finally do go down. We have had 11 seasons of him trying to sell as a PL team and it hasn’t happened.

Well said, tubes.

If we stay up Ashley is the main winner banking the tv money again then we just repeat this s*** again next season until we finally do go down. We have had 11 seasons of him trying to sell as a PL team and it hasn’t happened.

Yeah, I love being relegated like  :rolleyes: