Alan Shearer

Weznufc

When Martins put us 2-1 up in that game I nearly fainted from going mental in the stand. Pretty sure I whacked my ex gf inadvertently when Cuntenkrands made it safe.

Aye, that's the most euphoric game I've been to at St James'. Likewise with the Martins and Lovenkrands' goals - pretty sure it's the loudest noise I've ever made. Probably would've been topped by the Tiote 4-4 had I not turned down the ticket. :hmm:

When Martins put us 2-1 up in that game I nearly fainted from going mental in the stand. Pretty sure I whacked my ex gf inadvertently when Cuntenkrands made it safe.

What a crazy moment or 2 that was. That rush. I remember losing it at my apartment.

Big Al testimonial videos I saw looked brilliant. Wish i could have seen it on TV (attended really)

Luque smashing in a volley that Al would have been proud of then imitating his celebration was the best part of the night.

Wish Luque got a proper chance.....

:thup:

Looks like that Luque compilation video has been removed from Youtube :(

You should have.....never gone to Hollywood?

Aye, honestly one of my all time favourite Youtube videos. Was absolutely certain we had signed a superstar and would argue with anyone who said otherwise.

Pistol Pete is in now way a cunt! Lovelykrands!

Guest antz1uk

on at the Lancastrian suite in September, organised via Wallsend Boys Club if anyone's interested, Tables of 10 @ £300

I was quite happy when Shearer retired because I felt he was holding us back but we still haven't replaced him, 9 years after he retired, we're s****.

We had a replacement in Carroll, but Ashley peddled him.

:serious:

I was quite happy when Shearer retired because I felt he was holding us back but we still haven't replaced him, 9 years after he retired, we're s****.

Wasn't Carroll 16/17 when Shearer retired!? Bit of a stretch to have him marked as a replacement like :lol:

Wasn't Carroll 16/17 when Shearer retired!? Bit of a stretch to have him marked as a replacement like :lol:

Exactly.  Add in the fact that he's an average footballer, with an awful technique and I really don't get how he could be seen as a replacement? 

Luque smashing in a volley that Al would have been proud of then imitating his celebration was the best part of the night.

Wish Luque got a proper chance.....

Poor bloke really got his career ruined by us, remember Roeder and Nigel Pearson played the whole reserves squad ahead of him :lol:

Yeah that testimonial was the one of the best moments in my life and probably the one of the happiest I spent in our stadium

:lol: Weird isn't it? That a testimonial can produce statements like this? But its true, I imagine winning a trophy eventually will feel something like this. What a night.

I regret not getting a ticket. Up there with not going to Milan or Feynoord. Glad I give Marseille a miss though :lol:

The Luque YT Video was great. Yes Ronaldo the line in the song was very profound for want of a better word.

Where can I find Owen getting booed coming on for Man Utd? Can never find it now.

Yeah that testimonial was the one of the best moments in my life and probably the one of the happiest I spent in our stadium

:lol: Weird isn't it? That a testimonial can produce statements like this? But its true, I imagine winning a trophy eventually will feel something like this. What a night.

I regret not getting a ticket. Up there with not going to Milan or Feynoord. Glad I give Marseille a miss though :lol:

The Luque YT Video was great. Yes Ronaldo the line in the song was very profound for want of a better word.

Where can I find Owen getting booed coming on for Man Utd? Can never find it now.

I think it's still hosted on/by dailymotion somewhere.

Uploaded by Sifu :)