General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest firetotheworks

MM throwing stones from inside his glassless greenhouse again. :lol:

Funnily enough I think most fans would agree with this being on the list of things that aren't acceptable: putting your own ego and your own motives before the good of the football team you support.

It shouldn't even need to be said, it's a given for most people, but people like him are the reason it gets talked about and he's comfortably the best example of the above I've ever encountered. Him dishing out what is and isn't acceptable of a football fan is frankly laughable.

I never understood why some football fans get so offended about foreign fans supporting their football clubs. Its a global game and the Premier League is the most popular league in the world, its no surprise if foreign fans start supporting them especially the successful football clubs. Its not like supporting Newcastle is a form of glory hunting if anything full credit to foreign fans like myself for putting up with all the shite associated with this club and ruining my weekends.

However fans that glory hunt international teams despite not being from that country can go fuck themselves.  :lol:

That time he called the cops cos a lad wanted to do a Tiote flag :lol:

Fucking wanker. True Faith not getting shot makes them just as bad by association as well.

What happened there again when he called the cops? I seem to have forgotten the detail.

TF’s Michael Martin making a bit of a tit of himself on Twitter.

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/thru-black-white-eyes-double-geography-10-mar-19/

Article is worse than the tweet. I'm an overseas fan that fell in love with this club since my idol Alan Shearer signed for this club, and I've never looked back since, despite threatening to walk away when shit hits the fan and when I've felt I've had enough of MAs antics. I've used my own money to support this club and our respective groups the best I can. Anyone who knows me personally knows that my favorite sporting organization will always be Newcastle United; despite living in Florida and being close to American sport teams and growing up as season ticket holder to many of them. I look forward to the day people like MM don't get a platform to type such useless drivel; the globalization of the game is a beautiful thing, our club has just been owned by the wrong person to maximize it's power and what it could ultimately mean for the region and the club if it was marketed and invested upon correctly in sport and local economy. Bot ho hum.

Guest firetotheworks

The bloke's nauseatingly unbearable. The fact he's written an article about himself and his Tweet sums up exactly what every single thing he does is about; him. He obviously didn't like it that everyone had moved on without him and his self-appointed gatekeeper views.

The bloke's nauseatingly unbearable. The fact he's written an article about himself and his Tweet sums up exactly what every single thing he does is about; him. He obviously didn't like it that everyone had moved on without him and his views.

He truly is. I love that: "nauseatingly unbearable"

They mistake he has made is combining fans from elsewhere who get behind a club, and glory hunters and plastic fans.

You can be a fan from elsewhere, providing you really get behind the club and arn’t just glory hunter plastic fan.

Is it still called glory hunting when then closest whiff of success was a handful of European nights and two losing finals nearly twenty years ago?

Anyone who calls any Toon fan a glory hunter needs their fucking head read.

Is it still called glory hunting when then closest whiff of success was a handful of European nights and two losing finals nearly twenty years ago?

They could still be glory hunters i suppose.... Just really, really shit ones  :lol:

I meant in the wider aspect of football.

Really want to open the "teams that can't finish above us" but have to respect the possibility Huddersfield may win 7, we lose 7 and there's a 30 goal swing.

:lol:

Thought about this yesterday and was tempted too.