Fabian Schär

Guest firetotheworks

He comes across as a bit of a scrapper like, it's canny funny when combined with the Littlewoods catalogue model looks. :lol:

Worst thread title change seen in a long time.

54’s fatha spiking his drinks, again.

I've had a few and couldn't think of a title change, due to another Schar wonderclass. Think of one that isn't Ben Arfa or Albert, and makes sense and i'll change it. :lol:

He's just fucking wonderful  :love:

Was sat next to a group of Swiss lasses at the Palace game - Once I made them aware this dreamboat played for us and pointed him out they started creaming over how beautiful he is. I concurred and I'm pretty sure they thought I was gay as I spent the next few minutes declaring my love for him  :lol:

A bit of a national treasure for them, apparently. Surprised they didn't know he played for us as they were pretty knowledgable about football & sport in general.

Was sat next to a group of Swiss lasses at the Palace game - Once I made them aware this dreamboat played for us and pointed him out they started creaming over how beautiful he is. I concurred and I'm pretty sure they thought I was gay as I spent the next few minutes declaring my love for him  :lol:

A bit of a national treasure for them, apparently. Surprised they didn't know he played for us as they were pretty knowledgable about football & sport in general.

There was like a Swiss school party in front of me at the Palace game, what a miserable game to go to  :lol:

There was like a Swiss school party in front of me at the Palace game, what a miserable game to go to  :lol:

Aye  :lol: They were saying there's a canny few of them staying in Newcastle for 3 month on a gap year developing their English and seeing the sights. Clearly getting more than they bargained for having witnessed Fabian in the flesh.