Michael Owen

KaKa

For all of you people who are critisizing me over my feelings about Owen, half of you lot are all hypocrites!

Because you have all written of Luque for absolutely nothing and decided he was crap once he didn't score a hat trick in his first game after his return from injury.

So please don't come on here preaching to me about what a bad supporter I am okay!

to be fair Michael Owen has scored more than Luque for Newcastle

Shola has scored more than Owen so what's your point?

Shola's played more than Owen so what's your point?

Owen has started more games than Luque and has played more minutes so what's your point?

Guest TheOrder

Fuck it, i'm sick of these part time supporters.

Loving it when were doing well, kick us when were doing poorly or when something bad happens, and they fall back on the fact they are not REAL Newcastle fans, so they couldnt give a shit.

interesting comment on the US commentary - said it looks like the type of injury you get when you havent been playing regularly. he was ready to play for us and didn't, now his own hyper-caution has done him in. no further comment

Thank you.

A lot of people are upset with me because they know I am speaking the truth.

The truth hurts sometimes.

Guest Verlaine

Albert Luque, on the other hand, is a fucking disgrace.

Subtle humour!

A bit too subtle for melanchronic, garth, and KaKa, unfortunately

For all of you people who are critisizing me over my feelings about Owen, half of you lot are all hypocrites!

Because you have all written of Luque for absolutely nothing and decided he was crap once he didn't score a hat trick in his first game after his return from injury.

So please don't come on here preaching to me about what a bad supporter I am okay!

Owen has started more games than Luque and has played more minutes so what's your point?

Luque's played more actually I think. Anyway it's not Luque or Ameobi we're talking about, It's Owen. He's better than Luque. Many people slate Luque because he's shown next to nothing and alot has been revealed about his tantrums in training and warm ups before games and his negative attitude, all reports on Owen have been on his great attitude and behaviour

Fuck it, i'm sick of these part time supporters.

Loving it when were doing well, kick us when were doing poorly or when something bad happens, and they fall back on the fact they are not REAL Newcastle fans, so they couldnt give a shit.

Oh I see so because I am not ecstatic with everyone and everything at the club, Iam a part-time supporter?

Interesting theory.....

interesting comment on the US commentary - said it looks like the type of injury you get when you havent been playing regularly. he was ready to play for us and didn't, now his own hyper-caution has done him in. no further comment

Thank you.

A lot of people are upset with me because they know I am speaking the truth.

The truth hurts sometimes.

and yet most would think owen would want a few league games under his belt before heading off to the world cup.to get the very sharpness he has been missing

Luque's played more actually I think. Anyway it's not Luque or Ameobi we're talking about, It's Owen. He's better than Luque. Many people slate Luque because he's shown next to nothing and alot has been revealed about his tantrums in training and warm ups before games and his negative attitude, all reports on Owen have been on his great attitude and behaviour

Yeah well this is Luques first time playing in another country, where he hardly speaks the language and where he suffered a terrible injury early on.

He had to sit in the stands and watch the fans get on the managers case every game (the manager who signed him I might add!) and he must have been wondering what the hell he had let himself in for!

Not exactly ideal conditions for him to apply himself a 100%!!! and be happy all the time!!!

emm no he wasn't.

Had he come on and played for us while not being fit without caution he would have played bad and everyone would be slating him again - FACT

We didn't miss Owen one bit in getting to 7th, so I don't really see the big problem in him 'saving himself' for the best shot he has at the World Cup in his career.

Yeah well this is Luques first time playing in another country, where he hardly speaks the language and where he suffered a terrible injury early on.

He had to sit in the stands and watch the fans get on the managers case every game (the manager who signed him I might add!) and he must have been wondering what the hell he had let himself in for!

Not exactly ideal conditions for him to apply himself a 100%!!! and be happy all the time!!!

Spot on with the Luque assesment. :thup: :lol:

I think you're talking Kaka...e.rr....Kaka.

Owen is a genuine person and a credit to our club and loves football.

If you recall Sven's actual comment on the situation he said. "Micheal has also a mental problem about his injury".

Some strikers get this and I guess Owen as a model professional and a pedantic trainer is more suseptable to not feeling 100%

However much I dislike your comments, you have a right to voice them.

...and everyone else has a right to disagree

i disagree,and i have the right to say that.

here here! ;)

i agree with everything kaka has said really, apart from the insinuation that owen somehow deserves his injury. that i disagree with. i do think that he may have played a part in his injury and certainly his poor form through his reticence to play for us tho, which in retrospect looks both foolish and a little self-interested.

I think you're talking Kaka...e.rr....Kaka.

Owen is a genuine person and a credit to our club and loves football.

If you recall Sven's actual comment on the situation he said. "Micheal has also a mental problem about his injury".

Some strikers get this and I guess Owen as a model professional and a pedantic trainer is more suseptable to not feeling 100%

Fair enough Parky and that's how you feel about it, which is very different from how I feel, but I can accept that. I don't know why people are coming at me on a personal level because I have not been convinced by Owen since he joined the club. Anyway's I ain't losing any sleep over it that's for sure.

As far as I am concerned no one can attack me for my views on Owen because I have seen most on here judge Luque the same way for absolutely no reason. Even when we all know he hasn't really had a fair crack of the whip at full fitness.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone tbh.

I have not been convinced by Owen since he joined the club.

7 goals in 10 games says it all really

Not bad.....but 15 goals in about 20 games! Now that would have really turned me on!

I have not been convinced by Owen since he joined the club.

7 goals in 10 games says it all really

Not bad.....but 15 goals in about 20 games! Now that would have really turned me on!

You have to give him the benefit of the doubt though, he didn't mean break his foot it was a freak accident