Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

Man Utd keep insisting that they are the biggest club in the world. If that’s the case then they should be paying the biggest fee’s in the world, even if it is for youngsters.

They are probably most to blame for prices this high when they asked for £80m for Ronaldo, and were paying hefty fee’s for Pogba, and countless others before him.

Sewpa Steve off to a good start.

I like Longstaff, although he was a nobody when he turned 21, made 9 league appearances, injured his knee and has now lost Rafa. There's a strong chance he's now at peak value, we know nothing about him. But I'd like to find out.

Man Utd keep insisting that they are the biggest club in the world. If that’s the case then they should be paying the biggest fee’s in the world, even if it is for youngsters.

They are probably most to blame for prices this high when they asked for £80m for Ronaldo, and were paying hefty fee’s for Pogba, and countless others before him.

plenty of blame to go around on that front, Perez at real madrid and his "galacticos" chelsea and man city obviously but I think the real deal breaker in stupidity was psg with neymar

We should all have a whip round. Maybe start a go fund me page to help Sean achieve his goal of getting as far away as fuck from being coached by Steve Bruce.

Too bad he will almost definitely regress in comparison to where decent coaches or Rafa would have taken him.

Pretty sure we will blink first and sell him for 30 but it will be undisclosed. The local rags will be told its 30 rising to 45, manure fans will he told just 20 rising to 30. Then it will be "undisclosed" so everyone's fans feels happy. Pretty much how every transfer reporting seems to work these days.

Watch him turn out to be absolutely horse shite once he’s a regular in the team and the club will wish they took the £25m.

Without Rafa's system and guidance, I can see a lot of our players struggling. Rafa got the most out of many of them.

Perez at Leicester will be fine because he's surrounded by better players and got a better manager than SB.

Watch him turn out to be absolutely horse shite once he’s a regular in the team and the club will wish they took the £25m.

Without Rafa's system and guidance, I can see a lot of our players struggling. Rafa got the most out of many of them.

Perez at Leicester will be fine because he's surrounded by better players and got a better manager than SB.

I can see our defenders struggling most, a lot of them looked improved from their other clubs because of Rafa's meticulous organisation. I think Longstaff would look good in any team fwiw.

Guest covmag

Best young player we’ve developed in years and he’s sold after 9 PL appearances. Depressing.

Hasn’t gone, chance he will stay...just a feeling.

Rafa worked hard with this lad on an almost daily basis, having him train with the first team and constantly talking and advising him.  If not for Rafa he would still be an unknown reserve team player.

Best young player we’ve developed in years and he’s sold after 9 PL appearances. Depressing.

Do you want him to stay?

He should get out ASAP. Ideally not to Man Utd, but still. Someone with a competent manager and coaching staff.

So that Guardian line about him being on the verge of leaving wasn't true

Longstaff wants to leave? This is grim. F**** Ashley!

Why wouldn’t he? I don’t blame him in the slightest under this shitshow of a regime. He’d have stayed under Rafa for sure.

Guest covmag

Do you want him to stay?

He should get out ASAP. Ideally not to Man Utd, but still. Someone with a competent manager and coaching staff.

For the long term good of the club, no, I want him to leave mate.

Think the way their fans still can't get over Shearer snubbing them shows how rare it was.  :lol:

Anyway, Longstaff should get out for his own sake. As should a few others too.

Even if you’re a fully functioning club, if Man Utd or a top club come calling, you’d want to go. See Cole, Rooney, Yorke, etc.

The fact we’re an absolute basket case of a club just adds to it.

Nah, not if you're born and bred Newcastle.

Even if you’re a fully functioning club, if Man Utd or a top club come calling, you’d want to go. See Cole, Rooney, Yorke, etc.

How come most Geordies have their biggest success outside of the region? Either not signing as a kid or moving on to better things. Mid 90s was a rarity.

How come most Geordies have their biggest success outside of the region? Either not signing as a kid or moving on to better things. Mid 90s was a rarity.

Please let me dream of a bit of loyalty.

I know, I know. It's because we are a nothing club that moves from one embarrassment tot he next without breaking a sweat and we seem to perpetually self harm apart from the odd occasion of shining light when beautiful people like Keegan and Robson enter our otherwise miserable sad existence.

Longstaff would be best whacking in a transfer request and running as fast as his gangly legs will take him to manage to have a career rather than turning out for Gateshead in 2 years when that fat blob Bruce ruins him and we are languishing in League 1.

If the fat cunt sells Longstaff that's it for me.  If they genuinely wanted to keep him they would have quoted a minimum of £100m transfer fee.  If he goes for £50m we will live to regret it massively.  I would happily ^^^^^^  the fat cunt if i got the chance!!!