Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

Guest covmag

More n more of me wants this lad and others to leave.

We start the season with no manager, no signings and a few others sold, maybe then some fans might just wake up.Bottom at xmas and the new manager is sacked.Champion

And how could Man United just go and get Rakitic, Asensio or James Rodriguez? :lol:

Bt offering 50 odd million maybe

:lol: I love your optimism. We cannot attract those players at the minute.

All that's happened here is that someone supposedly in the know has said that he would cost Man U more than they paid for Wan-Bassika.

It's impossible to say what figure would clinch the deal, but at least it's heartening to know that the club have some idea of the player's value.

Having said that, I wouldn't sell him. For us, at this point, he's too important.

Shouldn’t have even gave Man Utd a price (if the reports are true). Not for sale.

Exactly this!

If you put a price on him it will keep clubs interessted and to bid for him. It also puts a lot of pressure on him with a high price on his head.

Just say he's not for sale and stick to that!

All that's happened here is that someone supposedly in the know has said that he would cost Man U more than they paid for Wan-Bassika.

It's impossible to say what figure would clinch the deal, but at least it's heartening to know that the club have some idea of the player's value.

Having said that, I wouldn't sell him. For us, at this point, he's too important.

How on earth is it heartening to know that?

How on earth is it heartening to know that?

Well, it looks like there's no way they're going to sell him for £25m. It looks like there's a big gap between the value we place on him, and the price Man U are prepared to pay, and therefore there's some reasonable hope that we'll keep him.

Guest chopey

I think most of our players now have an imaginary release clause so really we HAVE to sell them, we have no choice.

Too important  :lol: he's played about 7 games and 0 goals and barely an assist? He was hardly pulling up trees in league 1 last year was he?

Too important  :lol: he's played about 7 games and 0 goals and barely an assist? He was hardly pulling up trees in league 1 last year was he?

You've already admitted you've barely watched the lad play. He scored against Burnley as well as against Blackburn in the FA cup. He was quite often our best player during the run of games he started. He won the penalty against Man City. By all accounts he was brilliant for Blackpool.

A quick online search would have given you this information.

He is too important.  He is a local lad and the best prospect in a generation.  He is someone the fans will love and get behind - a potential world class player rising through the ranks adds a sense of pride to the fans.  This guy should be nurtured and be the heart of our team for a decade.  Instead he will be binned off for a few quid before we get to see the best of him.

Guest covmag

Important for what.?

You've already admitted you've barely watched the lad play. He scored against Burnley as well as against Blackburn in the FA cup. He was quite often our best player during the run of games he started. He won the penalty against Man City. By all accounts he was brilliant for Blackpool.

Fair one. I just hardly ever see anything of us these days. Thanks mike

I think most of our players now have an imaginary release clause so really we HAVE to sell them, we have no choice.

I would seriously be so happy if every player handed in a transfer request today. Sell the lot. Don't care. Good luck to them all, they deserve a better club.

He is too important.  He is a local lad and the best prospect in a generation.  He is someone the fans will love and get behind - a potential world class player rising through the ranks adds a sense of pride to the fans.  This guy should be nurtured and be the heart of our team for a decade.  Instead he will be binned off for a few quid before we get to see the best of him.

And ruin his career? Nah, he's better off somewhere else.

And ruin his career? Nah, he's better off somewhere else.

Precisely.

If I was a serious football professional (coach, physio, player, whatever) i'd look to leave NUFC. Not interested in improving at all

Guest covmag

Just watched his goals when on loan at Blackpool, he can hit a ball mind, looks every inch a top notch English midfielder.

£50 million or fuck off, not that I give a fuck mind.

And yet you still feel qualified to opine :lol:

And yet you still feel qualified to opine :lol:

I wonder which recently former poster they be?

If he goes for £50m+ that'll be what, £80m+ already on transfer fees plus the TV money. We're fucking loaded and we'll spend fuck all. :lol: If Ashley buys another dead high street chain I'll be fucking fuming. Draining our club to buy Game and Debenhams ffs.