Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

Guest chopey

He should leave but he shouldn't go to Man Utd.

Agree with this, he like the majority of the players Rafa has put together would be better suited at Arsenal

Aye no way the baby faced cunt lasts the season like

Rafa had the foundations of a solid mid table side as well. 2/3 good signings on top of Dubravka, Schar, lascelles, Lejeune, Longstaff, Almiron, Perez and Rondon and we could have easily been challenging for between 6th-10th

Such a fucking waste and shame still not over it me don't think I ever will be

Nailed on to cash in on him now.

Probably one of the reasons I don't think Ashley is ready to sell the club yet is the fact theres still a bit money to be made on the likes of Longstaff, Perez, Almiron and Laccelles. Your looking at close the £100m for those lot and we all know what floats Ashley's boat

Rafa had the foundations of a solid mid table side as well. 2/3 good signings on top of Dubravka, Schar, lascelles, Lejeune, Longstaff, Almiron, Perez and Rondon and we could have easily been challenging for between 6th-10th

Agree :thup:

All the foundations now being ripped apart with Rafa, Rondon, Perez, Longstaff likely leaving.

Mike Ashley sending the club back years this Summer.

Agree :thup:

All the foundations now being ripped apart with Rafa, Rondon, Perez, Longstaff likely leaving.

Mike Ashley sending the club back years this Summer.

Been sending the club backwards since he stepped through the door. Get the cunt out

Guest The Little Waster

'Fans ' will merely speculate about who the next manager will get with all that money : )

Guest covmag

He's worth double that at least in today's market.

Not quite at the minute in truth, the minute he has a good game for them his value will double.

He could easily lose form and his value will plummet with us, catch 22 but I get what you mean.

Guest reefatoon

Would send out the wrong message? We all fully expect the fat c*** to flog him. As if they are arsed in the slightest about sending out wrong messages.

they literally just paid 45m for a guy with only 40 odd appearances not only would it be horrible to sell him for the obvious reasons, it would also be fucking incompetence for such a low price (in todays market) they're man utd take them to the fucking cleaners

Guest reefatoon

they literally just paid 45m for a guy with only 40 odd appearances not only would it be horrible to sell him for the obvious reasons, it would also be f***ing incompetence for such a low price (in todays market) they're man utd take them to the f***ing cleaners

Why? We never get to see the money anyway. Sell him for a pittance and it will stop Mike snapping up another failed retail outlet.

they literally just paid 45m for a guy with only 40 odd appearances not only would it be horrible to sell him for the obvious reasons, it would also be f***ing incompetence for such a low price (in todays market) they're man utd take them to the f***ing cleaners

Why? We never get to see the money anyway. Sell him for a pittance and it will stop Mike snapping up another failed retail outlet.

because fuck man utd more than anything really

Selling our best youngster after less than 6 months of good PL form, sounds familiar.  Cashing in on Longstaff when we've barely seen him is a lovely soul-sucking gesture that shows how pointless it all is so that fat vindictive cunt will be all over it I'm sure.

There's just absolutely nothing to get behind or be excited about anymore and it's been that way at NUFC for a long, long time.