Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

To be honest, would take  Rafa back even if it meant no Saudi takeover. At least there is a manager who loves the club, the city, the people that we can back and support.

Better than the self-proclaimed Geordie with zero ambition, death-threatened, false 10 loving,  moron we have right now.

This takeover has obviously no legs left, otherwise the fatman would have replaced Bruce by now.

He will always protect his 300m asset so no take over. and we are stuck with the mighty Bruce.

How does letting the club be relegated protect his asset though?

This takeover has obviously no legs left, otherwise the fatman would have replaced Bruce by now.

He will always protect his 300m asset so no take over. and we are stuck with the mighty Bruce.

How does letting the club be relegated protect his asset though?

The clubs not going to be sold for 300m so no assets to protect.

I loved going to the match, even with the fear of Fatboy in the background.

We had such a good thing regardless of his record or what people thought, it had clicked and the fanbase for the best part was in unison. With the right investment that would've been the start of much better times for Newcastle United.

And we fucking squandered it, and paid to take Steve Bruce from a championship club. And people really question why we are pissed off man :lol:

He was just looking for a bit of support. All he asked for the meantime was to be allowed to spend any available money as he wished. And they refused.

Only to then turn around and allow Steve Bruce to spend £90 million exactly as he wanted.

Bruce has now tanked the value of all the players that were here already and outside of Wilson and ASM no other player will get the money back that was spent on them.

Brilliant decision making yet again by Mike Ashley.

He bought Dubravka, Schar and Lejeune on a shoestring  and built our best defence in years. Goes to show where good scouting and a decent coach can get you.

Every more crazy to think Bruce has favoured other players or loaned out these three. How did this happen ffs!

He bought Dubravka, Schar and Lejeune on a shoestring  and built our best defence in years. Goes to show where good scouting and a decent coach can get you.

Every more crazy to think Bruce has favoured other players or loaned out these three. How did this happen ffs!

It was the strongest area of the team, it didn't need altering. I guess slack sleeve Steve will have wanted some hard working English lads in there, none of that foreign muck.

He was just looking for a bit of support. All he asked for the meantime was to be allowed to spend any available money as he wished. And they refused.

Only to then turn around and allow Steve Bruce to spend £90 million exactly as he wanted.

Bruce has now tanked the value of all the players that were here already and outside of Wilson and ASM no other player will get the money back that was spent on them.

Let's not rewrite history. Big Joe and ASM were forced upon him, just as they would have been forced on Rafa.

Let's not rewrite history. Big Joe and ASM were forced upon him, just as they would have been forced on Rafa.

And he accepted it man :lol:

Once you go along with it then you are culpable, which is why Rafa walked.

You also have to consider that Bruce accepted them knowing full well he had no idea who they were or how to get the best of them or coach them up in anyway whatsoever.

He is desperate and quite honestly pretty pathetic.

And he accepted it man :lol:

Once you go along with it then you are culpable, which is why Rafa walked.

You also have to consider that Bruce accepted them knowing full well he had no idea who they were or how to get the best of them or coach them up in anyway whatsoever.

He is desperate and quite honestly pretty pathetic.

Oh. Absolutely. That's my point. The truth is worse than him spending 90M exactly as he wanted.

I lost interest and love for the club when Rafa left. I started to detest the club once they appointed a person I have hated all my life, as Rafa's replacement, not because he was a manager of Sunderland previously (please understand this you f***ing pundits), but even way before that I had hated the man. Just look at that clip of him with Dalglish and Keys. What a disgrace. Stop talking as if you're a Geordie (tell yer dad this you w***** Alex!).

I could totally ignore that we were owned by a fat cunt sports shop owner when Rafa was here because I wanted to enjoy supporting the club again. Now? I just want us to lose so Bruce and Ashley don't get any praise and recognition for supposedly running and managing the club well.