Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I'm not buying this "other interested parties" malarky, either, that one actually IS straight out of MA's playbook. It's the old, "well there are other people taking a look too, so if you want it, you better act quick."

Of course MA is telling the press there is more than one bidder, his hand would be weakened if he didn't.

Wish Rafa was more like Pards, me.

Easy to hate?

No back bone or character to actually push the owner to better the first team and club.  Happy to sit and skim off the club and its resources.

:thup:

This is what I meant, aye. Can see what TT's getting at, but howay man. If for some bizarre reason the new owners did think like that they can get royally fucked.

Absolutely, but depends who's got your ear, especially when it's your 1st adventure in to football.

Part of the reason Ashley is the way he is, is due to his advisors.

Sure there was some tenuous link for keys to the potential new owner. He'd take great delight in bad mouthing Rafa.

I dunno mind I think Ashley has his set way of doing things, gives basic instructions and his underlings all argue about the meaning of his instructions.

Easy to hate?

No back bone or character to actually push the owner to better the first team and club.  Happy to sit and skim off the club and its resources.

This is what I meant, aye. Can see what TT's getting at, but howay man. If for some bizarre reason the new owners did think like that they can get royally fucked.

Absolutely, but depends who's got your ear, especially when it's your 1st adventure in to football.

Sure there was some tenuous link for keys to the potential new owner. He'd take great delight in bad mouthing Rafa.

I dunno mind I think Ashley has his set way of doing things, gives basic instructions and his underlings all argue about the meaning of his instructions.

I'd agree with that now, but when he 1st joined he was very much led by wise and kinnear over a few pints in the pub.

Stopped reading after the first couple of paragraphs. Absolutely shite writing, catering for the thickos.

It's written terribly but the points that are brought up are what we all know

Its says Rafa is gone and that hes too good for us, in virtually the first line. Its absolute tosh.

Easy to hate?

I'd agree with that now, but when he 1st joined he was very much led by wise and kinnear over a few pints in the pub.

Yeah, maybe they had his ear re football matters on the pitch and coaching but I bet his overall plan was still to run it as cheap possible flog anything that moves and bring in cheap replacements. Pocket whats left.

Stopped reading after the first couple of paragraphs. Absolutely shite writing, catering for the thickos.

Its says Rafa is gone and that hes too good for us, in virtually the first line. Its absolute tosh.

Most of us are resigned to the likelihood he is gone and how our club has been ran and who oversees it all with his minions he is too good for all that bullshit and nonsense

The fella deserves a professional ambitious setup not our shambles man

Most of us are resigned to the likelihood he is gone and how our club has been ran and who oversees it all with his minions he is too good for all that bullshit and nonsense

The fella deserves a professional ambitious setup not our shambles man

Never said otherwise. He hasnt gone, that article say it as fact, therefore it's a shite article.

It goes without saying that Rafa deserves better.

When are the fans going to stop with this support the team not the regime crap ? Simply turning up at SJP achieves absolutely jack sh!t , but , hey , better than shopping,  meet the lads etc. etc.

This team is on the point of collapse , because Rafa is the head of that team . Surely every man and his dog can see Rafa wants to be here but is on the edge all because of this rancid regime . And so many of the squad are poised to jump ship if Rafa goes . So how is just meekly accepting being continually shafted by the fat one supporting the team ? The best thing that's happened to this club for an eternity is about to leave , and with him any chance of building on his long term vision .

Guest covmag

When are the fans going to stop with this support the team not the regime crap ? Simply turning up at SJP achieves absolutely jack sh!t , but , hey , better than shopping,  meet the lads etc. etc.

This team is on the point of collapse , because Rafa is the head of that team . Surely every man and his dog can see Rafa wants to be here but is on the edge all because of this rancid regime . And so many of the squad are poised to jump ship if Rafa goes . So how is just meekly accepting being continually shafted by the fat one supporting the team ? The best thing that's happened to this club for an eternity is about to leave , and with him any chance of building on his long term vision .

Bore off, we know all that man, this is about a takeover  :lol:

Never. We’re supported by blind idiots.

:thup: The Mag is fucking awful, the comments section on articles on that site is one of the worst things on the internet.

:thup:  I don't even click the links anymore.  Trash.

Guest neesy111

Anyone who takes what supermac says at face value is a dunce, talkshite of the highest order.

Bit like you then ;)

Anyone who takes what supermac says at face value is a dunce, talkshite of the highest order.

Bit like you then ;)

O0 You have been waiting for that moment for a long time.