Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Howaythetoon

Signed and sent my forms off for my 6 year old today, just awaiting a start date for SAFC’s academy, they want to know my weight/height the fucking lot, same with my wife :lol:

Very professional in terms of their documentation etc.

Signed and sent my forms off for my 6 year old today, just awaiting a start date for SAFC’s academy, they want to know my weight/height the fucking lot, same with my wife :lol:

Yeah we get it.  He's 5 years old for goodness sake.  Now do one!

Proud of your son HTT, wish him all the best. I'm not sure if I could have stomached sending him to my club's arch rivals, but I understand why you wouldn't want him to be part of NUFC at this time. It's also a matter of taking an opportunity when one comes by of course, and this way he can develop in a top class academy close to home, so everybody wins. Hopefully one day when your son will be a world beater Ashley will no longer be here and you will be able to convince him to switch allegiance. ;)

Guest Howaythetoon

Yeah we get it.  He's 5 years old for goodness sake.  Now do one!

Wow, and 6 actually now :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Proud of your son HTT, wish him all the best. I'm not sure if I could have stomached sending him to my club's arch rivals, but I understand why you wouldn't want him to be part of NUFC at this time. It's also a matter of taking an opportunity when one comes by of course, and this way he can develop in a top class academy close to home, so everybody wins. Hopefully one day when your son will be a world beater Ashley will no longer be here and you will be able to convince him to switch allegiance. ;)

Thank you, it’s seriously torn me, even my wife says, you can’t let him play for Sunderland, but fuck it, it’s about him, no-one else. It does hurt it’s not NUFC, although they have been watching him too apparently, but right now I will decline and say thanks, but no thanks :(

Apparently had a right pop at Sunderland fans during one of the fans' meetings the other night. It was all over facey. Someone tried to start a thread last night but it got pulled quickly. Even a brief little poke about on facey will bring up the rumours I'd imagine...

Apparently had a right pop at Sunderland fans during one of the fans' meetings the other night. It was all over facey. Someone tried to start a thread last night but it got pulled quickly. Even a brief little poke about on facey will bring up the rumours I'd imagine...

:lol: :lol: you hate to see it really.

'My Pal works in the club and there is something big going off with RAWA. Charlie has slated the fans and Northern people when questioned on the loan/investment at some meeting last week. Full details are being kept from fans but he was under pressure and RAWA were challenging him and he's lost it and some big argument went on. He's massively overstepped the line this time and he's never been seen since. NDA's are flying about and club are trying to stop this coming out. The boy is sick of how Methven is walking around disrespecting people and throwing his weight about to stop things coming out. Club is a Shambles from the top down'

No idea how true this is but it's doing the rounds.