Newcastle 0-3 Leicester

Mike

Guest neesy111

Can you realy blame passing the ball accross your own box on lack of fitness?

No. It was unacceptable.

It's something you get taught when your like 5 years old, don't pass across your on penalty area.

Nowt to do with his lack of fitness, more lack of brain cells

You have far less brain cells than him by a few trillion.  Absolutely the densist thing to say mistakes are due to that.

Guest neesy111

No. It was unacceptable.

It's something you get taught when your like 5 years old, don't pass across your on penalty area.

Think this is just wrong.

It is, clearly from the the PFM fan club of hoof ball.

Guest neesy111

I would wager a lot that Lejeune was suffering with fatigue issues before the start of play today.  Plus he's playing behind an awful set of attackers.  Must be soul destroying.

It'll also be mentally fatigued after not playing for so long.  They were errors by him but if we were a better team then I think they don't happen.

No. It was unacceptable.

Nowt to do with his lack of fitness, more lack of brain cells

This is nonense. Passing at accross your own box is a perfectly acceptable thing to do at elite level at the right time (Leicester did it multiple times and executed it well) and yes, tiredness and fatigure can impact decision making as well as execution.

It was a shocking mistake mind, but at this level the whole don't pass accross your box ever isn't really a thing.

Chickens coming home to roost for Bruce & Ashley.......it's all so fucking predictable.

Thankfully, I'm not part of it anymore. Fuck Sports Direct FC.

Totally agree UncleBingo.  I had the pleasure of meeting you at one of our group meetings in The Labour Club.  We were so passionate about our club.  Sadly that passion has diminished and both my wife and I relinquished our season tickets after 30 years at the beginning of this season.  What was most shocking and sad was the fact our own supporters treated us with disdain.  We asked for a few minutes delay to enter our seats prior to the West Ham game.  The abuse we took from our fellow supporters broke the camels back for me.  I am not name calling all our fans but I somehow feel vindicated that they are witnessing some of the worst orchestrated and poorly run club affairs that I have ever seen witnessed.  Let them eat cake!

Alright mate, hope you're well.

Aye, it's a sad state of affairs alright, and like you say, the reaction by some of our so called fans to those trying to a least try and make a difference absolutely sickened me too.....we tried at least, let them own this shitshow.

Leicester's main tactic in this match was to have Kelechi and Ayoze press very high up the pitch. Playing a long, slow ball across the entirety of the penalty box when there are two quick forwards aggressively pressing all match long is suicidal play. It does not matter if you are Barcelona, the pass is crazy in that situation. Look at the position of the players. Lejeune has made a 30+ yard pass with both forwards turned in his direction immediately ready to chase. The best possible result is Schar having to clear or play it to the keeper as Perez will be harrying him.

Here's what is incredibly fascinating about the whole thing ... is how we continuously hoof the ball under absolutely zero pressure but then literally in our own box with the other teams two forwards pressing, that is when we decide to play the ball about along the ground and across our box.

We're so bloody infuriating and ridiculous it's untrue.

Here's what is incredibly fascinating about the whole thing ... is how we continuously hoof the ball under absolutely zero pressure but then literally in our own box with the other teams two forwards pressing, that is when we decide to play the ball about along the ground and across our box.

Are you still enjoying the football KaKa?  We are not safe from relegation.  I hope I am wrong.

Are you still enjoying the football KaKa?  We are not safe from relegation.  I hope I am wrong.

I haven't enjoyed it much at all. See my posts on all of the earlier games. Our performances have been disgusting.

I was briefly excited by actually having two upfront just so we wouldn't look so toothless and perhaps Joelinton could then have a bit more success and gain some form.

Amazingly the back end of the team has now fallen out completely and so we cannot even stay in games long enough to make anything even happen upfront now anyway.

It's a disgrace.

Leicester's main tactic in this match was to have Kelechi and Ayoze press very high up the pitch. Playing a long, slow ball across the entirety of the penalty box when there are two quick forwards aggressively pressing all match long is suicidal play. It does not matter if you are Barcelona, the pass is crazy in that situation. Look at the position of the players. Lejeune has made a 30+ yard pass with both forwards turned in his direction immediately ready to chase. The best possible result is Schar having to clear or play it to the keeper as Perez will be harrying him.

When leicesters front players pressed their whole team pushed up the pitch.  Which meant they won more second balls

When our front two or three pressed the rest of the team retreated to our 18 yard box creating massive gaps

Bruce is worse than shit

What's the general feeling on the attendance today?

Just caught a glimpse of Maddison's goal and there appeared to be plenty of empty seats in the Gallowgate.

.com say over 52K, but I saw a fair few empty seats in the Leazes and East Stand (from TV)

Cheers BG.

52K didn't pass through the turnstiles, I would say.

When leicesters front players pressed their whole team pushed up the pitch.  Which meant they won more second balls

When our front two or three pressed the rest of the team retreated to our 18 yard box creating massive gaps

Bruce is worse than shit

:lol: We can all see these sorts of things.

Are they not reviewing the games and noticing these things and making the necessary changes? :lol:

How incompetent are these folks man?

Guest neesy111

Bruce is worse than shit

:lol: We can all see these sorts of things.

Are they not reviewing the games and noticing these things and making the necessary changes? :lol:

How incompetent are these folks man?

This guy looks competent:

man40295.png

If you were in the 1950's.

Well i will hang my head in shame  , i took a free ticket to catch up with a few mates....i was in the strawberry adter 60mins.

What a comolete and load of utter shit.

I will never rver set foot in that atadium again.

After 17yrs season ticket..

Get what you pay for .