Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Sho Time

I thought Sane would be nailed on to be starting the first couple of games after having a great season, missing the World Cup and presumably getting a full pre-season under his belt. Who do we reckon is going to play more for them this season, Sane or Mahrez?

I thought Sane would be nailed on to be starting the first couple of games after having a great season, missing the World Cup and presumably getting a full pre-season under his belt. Who do we reckon is going to play more for them this season, Sane or Mahrez?

Have no idea tbh - throw in Sterling and its a tough one

Midfielder wise B Silva seems the best bet

Have no idea tbh - throw in Sterling and its a tough one

Midfielder wise B Silva seems the best bet

Thought so aswell but KDB's injury seems to have thrown this out of the window. Plays very deep now. And not on KDB level of feeding the strikers from there.

Because Sterling, Sane and Mahrez were rested at the weekend, I'm starting to think Aguero is the best option even though we know he'll also get the odd rotation.

If it's happening to all of them, at least pick the amazing striker.

Guest firetotheworks

Aguero's only really in my team now as a counter measure. Whenever I have him he's useless but  unstoppable when I don't. Unless he gets injured I'm just keeping him and accepting the off days and rotation.