Newcastle United 3-2 Everton - Sat 09/03/19 - 15:00 (No UK TV)

Infinitely Content

It's a red. No attempt to play the ball, stops an obvious goal scoring opportunity and it could be deemed dangerous play as it was reckless.

Ref had lost the game well before the pen mind.

Did Ritchie just play Almiron in for that cross there? I don't believe my eyes.

Yup. At the end of my tether now with Ritchie ignoring Miggy or not even understanding his runs.

So many times he runs into space down the left and Ritchie passes in field and totally ignores him, so fucking annoying.

It should be a red card, but the double jeopardy rules prevents it from being one. He never even gave a yellow.

How is it fair to take out a player in the box, not even get a booking and save the penalty? Double jeopardy rules is a fucking joke, nothing to prevent goalkeeper from basically punching players on the box.

It should be a red card, but the double jeopardy rules prevents it from being one. He never even gave a yellow.

How is it fair to take out a player in the box, not even get a booking and save the penalty? Double jeopardy rules is a fucking joke, nothing to prevent goalkeeper from basically punching players on the box.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c83e15148516d3251a66d4c

I don’t mind if we get beat against a better side. I’ve even just about accepted the fact this happens when their team cost about five times as much to assemble as ours.

To to be two down lately in part to dreadful officiating, simply complete misinterpretations of the rules is absolutely infuriating.