Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I reckon Brendan Rodgers will be the next manager when Benitez finally leaves. Can just picture him here

nah - too up his own arse.

think he would snap someone's hand off to leave celtic for a decent premiere league job though.

wouldnt come here without the guarantee of a massive wad to spend.

cunt speaks

https://news.sky.com/story/mike-ashley-stabbed-in-the-back-by-sports-direct-investors-11497424

""The media circus surrounding Sports Direct, including but not restricted to matters connected to our AGM, only proves that whatever progress Sports Direct makes, it will always be subject to disproportionate scrutiny and misrepresentation."

get out of our club you bastard.

Tit :lol:

I reckon Brendan Rodgers will be the next manager when Benitez finally leaves. Can just picture him here

Brendan Rodgers would be about as best as we could hope for if/when Rafa leaves.

He’d have to be unemployed for it to happen. We don’t pay compensation.

My money would be on TCA.

Dunno he hasn't spent loads at Celtic has he? Not that he needs to like,  already been at two big clubs. I can just see him here if/when Benitez leaves. Has a bit of pardew arrogance and I think Ashley  would probably back him a bit anyhow. I think he will leave Celtic next summer too so it's a possibility

you could be right. just think he'd be desperate to prove that he is still a genius but to do that at newcastle would take millions.

“Despite this progress and the undoubted good performance of Sports Direct led by Keith Hellawell and myself, the company’s shareholders appear to be affected by the pressure of the media and certain other organisations, and they have failed to support Sports Direct, Keith and myself, on this journey,”

Keep it up, everyone. :clap:

Mike Ashley: "They have stabbed Sports Direct and myself in the back."

Paul Weller: "Look at all these shit haircuts"

Saw that crawling along the bottom on BBC News.  Mike Ashley "stabbed....

.. in the back" by shareholders,

what a cunt - treats everyone like shit - yet anyone criticise his beloved SD and he's up in arms.

what an absolute weirdo.

treat your employees and your customers with respect and you've got no problems. may knock a few million off your billions, but then so what, you fat fucking cunt.

Guest Howaythetoon

SD shareholders probably like him as much as NUFC fans do...

He is a toxic presence within that company and always will be due to the negativity his large presence attracts and shareholders don’t like that because it devalues their shares. That’s the bottom line in business.

It wouldn’t surprise me, however, if this is all a deliberate ploy to drive down the share price so he can buy even more shares for himself as we all know he likes to be the kid whose ball it is and if you don’t play along he will take it home.

More pathetic whining and self pity from the the fat cunt in reality.

I think given the way he has went about building his business since they floated on the SE originally he has upset a lot of people and obviously doesn’t care for business traditions, etiquette and others’ reputations or feelings and although he is wealthy enough to put up with certain things, there are many outside of NE1 who would love to see him suffer a huge fall and to fail spectacularly.

And I think it’s coming I really do. He’s bitten off more than he can chew with HOF etc. and when you treat people like dirt be it warehouse employees, shareholders, unions or MPs and show a total disregard for business protocols and traditions, it will come back and bit you hard.

He may be able to bully some zero hour contract student or film flam his way through a House of Commons ‘grilling’ or keep football fans at bay because they are blinded by loyalty, but business is business and money is money. He is a small fish in a huge ocean of sharks only he thinks he’s a fucking Megalodon.

It says a lot about someone whose own council/close circle of allies is made up of the likes of Bishop, Keys and Gray, odious people with shit stain reputations in their own industry and in the public eye too who are not his mates, but paid friends.

Where are his business allies, like Richard Branson or allies in the House of Commons or in the boardroom of a football club? Where are his true friends and advocates?

No-one likes him and he’s despised in many circles.

Michael Jackson popcorn stuff for us really :D

This is starting to look like a possible beginning of the end. All areas that man is involved in is under fire. I'm hoping he's brought to his knees and has to sell us in order to solve his SD/HOF/Debenhams mess.

Thing is who does he think he's going to poach customers from? The same people who go to these stores aren't the same as sports direct. Treat them the same and like NUFC, you'll just wreck them. People shop online or stick with market leaders like John Lewis or Robert Dyas where they don't get taken for mugs. I appreciate the high st in general is on it's arse - JLP included.

The highstreet isn’t on it’s arse, the high street in it’s current incarnation is.

John Lewis would work so well if they just updated their stores a bit and made it easier to navigate. The same for Fenwicks. Retailers just haven’t moved on and made it so the internet compliments their stores and have just let Amazon overtake them.