Miguel Almirón

Deuce

It's not as if he's been on the sofa eating fries since then..

No but he’s not match fit, looks a lightweight lad so I’ve no doubt he’s physically fit.

So he’s never played for 8 weeks now, that’s like a summer out, so in truth he won’t be at his best till mid March .maybe just in time  O0

Fucking hell...

Even my car has decided to take a transfer window bath after this signing!

http://i66.tinypic.com/ubtq1.jpg

Might have one myself :D

Amazed you've never mentioned you've got a Merc before

How long ago was it since he played? Sorry if said.

If it’s 6-8 weeks then it will take 2-3 weeks for him to be anywhere near the first team in truth.

Last played a competitive game midway through December, so 6 weeks ago. He has been back in training for a few weeks now, think they first week of January. Atlanta and other MLS teams are starting their pre-season friendly’s now. I son’t think his fitness will have any major issues, maybe only play 60-70 minutes if he starts or get half an hour a game if he doesn’t for the first 2-3 games.

If it’s 6-8 weeks then it will take 2-3 weeks for him to be anywhere near the first team in truth.

Lat played a comet stove game midway through December, so 6 weeks ago. He has been back in training for a few weeks now, think they first week of January. Atlanta and other MLS teams are starting their pre-season friendly’s now. I son’t think his fitness will have any major issues, maybe only play 60-70 minutes if he starts or get half an hour a game if he doesn’t for the first 2-3 games.

Bloody hell, Stif

Guest Howaythetoon

Never knew one of the Ts in HTT stood for Tory.

Here you’ve met me before, that’s below the belt :lol:

Thought I was being witty given the transfer bath running joke thing.

I’ll leave comedy to others and stick to writing books.

Cunts.

Last played a competitive game midway through December, so 6 weeks ago. He has been back in training for a few weeks now, think they first week of January. Atlanta and other MLS teams are starting their pre-season friendly’s now. I son’t think his fitness will have any major issues, maybe only play 60-70 minutes if he starts or get half an hour a game if he doesn’t for the first 2-3 games.

We don't have a match after Wolves with the FA Cup so we should probably arrange a friendly to get him and Barecca match fit.

Never knew one of the Ts in HTT stood for Tory.

Here you’ve met me before, that’s below the belt :lol:

Thought I was being witty given the transfer bath running joke thing.

I’ll leave comedy to others and stick to writing books.

Cunts.

:lol:

We don't have a match after Wolves with the FA Cup so we should probably arrange a friendly to get him and Barecca match fit.

To be fair it’s not uncommon for us to arrange behind the doors friendlies on FA Cup spare weekends. I wonder if we’ll head to Spain again like last year.

His names Miguel Almiiroooooon

He comes from Paraguaaaayyyy

We signed him from Atlantaaaaa

That's in the USAaaaa

He cost us 20 milliooooooon

He is our twenty fouuuur

He wants to be a Geordiiiiiiieeee

And you know he's gonna score

Miggy Miggy Miggyyyyy

Miggy Miggy Miggyyyy