Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Newcastle managing director Lee Charnley has thanked Rafa Benitez for his patience with the club's pursuit of Miguel Almiron.

“Given Miguel’s performances both in MLS and for his country, it was a question of when Atlanta United were prepared to sell him and, when they were, achieving a deal that made financial sense for us."

You’re my boy, Lee.

I’m really excited about this lad even though I’ve never seen him play. Did he turn down others to come here? If not why were no one else in for him?

Because of what Atlanta were asking for him I think.

Why were we in for him then? :lol:

Because Rafa wanted him and has done for quite a while.

I meant Ashley lol.

Can apply the same logic. Don't want to negate any of my or any others' excitement over watching him play but it's a last ditch attempt to placate Rafa paid for with a loan from Barclays.

This is where my head's at. As exciting as it is, this is only exciting because of our history in windows and the extremely low bar that Ashley has set us and (most importantly) you know nothing has really changed and this is exactly what you've just said in bold.

Really looking forward to all of the games next month which is a great feeling to have back when you look at how we all felt between losing to Watford and the win v Man City coupled with news of Almiron on his way over. Can't wait to see the lad play, but the fat cunt is still in charge and still chokes the club. It's so weird. :lol: These are my feelings about it all, anyway.

I’m really excited about this lad even though I’ve never seen him play. Did he turn down others to come here? If not why were no one else in for him?

I meant Ashley lol.

Can apply the same logic. Don't want to negate any of my or any others' excitement over watching him play but it's a last ditch attempt to placate Rafa paid for with a loan from Barclays.

This is where my head's at. As exciting as it is, this is only exciting because of our history in windows and the extremely low bar that Ashley has set us and (most importantly) you know nothing has really changed and this is exactly what you've just said in bold.

Really looking forward to all of the games next month which is a great feeling to have back when you look at how we all felt between losing to Watford and the win v Man City coupled with news of Almiron on his way over. Can't wait to see the lad play, but the fat cunt is still in charge and still chokes the club. It's so weird. :lol: These are my feelings about it all, anyway.

Don't worry too much about it, after the summer with Rafa gone another alleged 'takeover' collapse you'll be back to hating the club you love. :lol:

I meant Ashley lol.

Don't worry too much about it, after the summer with Rafa gone another alleged 'takeover' collapse you'll be back to hating the club you love. :lol:

:lol:

Well if that turns out to be the case better make the most of the rest of this season then, eh?

Guest Howaythetoon

Gonna refrain from watching clips of him, sounds like an exciting player though and I’m hoping being Mexican he’ll be a rough little bastard.

Gonna refrain from watching clips of him, sounds like an exciting player though and I’m hoping being Mexican he’ll be a rough little bastard.

tenor.gif?itemid=8072268

Look at you with the Joe Manganiello gifs.