Miguel Almirón

Deuce

The MLS are normally open with salaries, Will they confirm the fee paid?

Don't think so, they're usually pretty tight-lipped about outgoing transfers. Might be more willing leak this one as it's a record and generally a pretty huge step for the league.

It's just one player, but could make a massive difference having one player on the pitch who can actually run and control a ball at the same time. Fingers crossed that he doesn't take too long to adapt.

Scenes outside the Grainger market:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RDynahtK0SI/U73wfZAmhfI/AAAAAAAAAss/UV8oljz2uek/s1600/body+painting2.jpg

And dream of para-para-Paraguay

Para-para-Paraguay

Para-para-Paraguay

how do you crop a photo and stick it in here, dude on the bottom left of this :lol:

Scenes outside the Grainger market:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RDynahtK0SI/U73wfZAmhfI/AAAAAAAAAss/UV8oljz2uek/s1600/body+painting2.jpg

And dream of para-para-Paraguay

Para-para-Paraguay

Para-para-Paraguay

how do you crop a photo and stick it in here, dude on the bottom left of this :lol:

There's someone else in that pic ?

I’m really excited about this lad even though I’ve never seen him play. Did he turn down others to come here? If not why were no one else in for him?

Because of what Atlanta were asking for him I think.

Why were we in for him then? :lol:

Because Rafa wanted him and has done for quite a while.

I’m really excited about this lad even though I’ve never seen him play. Did he turn down others to come here? If not why were no one else in for him?

I meant Ashley lol.

I meant Ashley lol.

Can apply the same logic. Don't want to negate any of my or any others' excitement over watching him play but it's a last ditch attempt to placate Rafa paid for with a loan from Barclays.

Does he speak English ? Been at Atlanta since 2016 but translator being used today.

Apparently English is OK but not great. However if he wants to step up here Rafa will be grilling him to learn and in the interim both he and a fair amount of our squad members speak Spanish so he'll be fine.

I meant Ashley lol.

Can apply the same logic. Don't want to negate any of my or any others' excitement over watching him play but it's a last ditch attempt to placate Rafa paid for with a loan from Barclays.

This is where my head's at. As exciting as it is, this is only exciting because of our history in windows and the extremely low bar that Ashley has set us and (most importantly) you know nothing has really changed and this is exactly what you've just said in bold.