Miguel Almirón

Deuce

So, we have finally "broken our transfer record" !

At the time we bought Michael Owen, had Almiron been around then, how much would he have been worth in the transfer market, I wonder?

He was around, but he was only about 9 years old. Sunderland might have been interested....

At the time we bought Michael Owen, had Almiron been around then, how much would he have been worth in the transfer market, I wonder?

He was around, but he was only about 9 years old. Sunderland might have been interested....

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

£20m adjusted for inflation was £13.6m in 2005. Conversely £16m in 2005 would be £23.4m now. Obviously all of that is outside of UK football's own economy.

£1.74m

Yes, that would be about right, possibly even less.

just shows the "actual worth" of our new transfer record breaking buy.

£1.74m

Yes, that would be about right, possibly even less.

just shows the "actual worth" of our new transfer record breaking buy.

https://www.football365.com/news/every-20m-signing-ever-made-by-a-premier-league-club

That’s 18 months old but there were only 14 signings made in Premier League history by clubs outside the top 6, and half were Everton. That’s probably doubled now but I’d say £8-10m.