Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Did Shepherd ever put money into the training facilities? I seem to remember our training grounds always being shite. I recalled Didi Hamann, when he moved to Liverpool, saying something along the lines of "Liverpool is a proper football club, they have a real training ground!"

Wanker.

Did Shepherd ever put money into the training facilities? I seem to remember our training grounds always being s****. I recalled Didi Hamann, when he moved to Liverpool, saying something along the lines of "Liverpool is a proper football club, they have a real training ground!"

w*****.

Well yes under him the club built / converted the current one and built the academy in 2003 (so well after Didi Hamman left) before that is was a joke of training in various other facilities the club didn't own. But it was in the main conversion with a few new bits added on not a new build facility after plans to build one in the east end of the city were scrapped due to environmental constraints.

Tbf Luque was unplayable before you signed him. A white Ronaldinho.

It has surfaced over the years that he had shite professionalism, so I think he can only blame himself for not living up to those Depor years.

He did basically rip his hamstring in half on his 2nd start like, that didn't help. :lol:

I heard he learned minimal English during his time here though, such a waste in the end. I was convinced he'd be a phenomenon.

Did Shepherd ever put money into the training facilities? I seem to remember our training grounds always being s****. I recalled Didi Hamann, when he moved to Liverpool, saying something along the lines of "Liverpool is a proper football club, they have a real training ground!"

w*****.

Well yes under him the club built / converted the current one and built the academy in 2003 (so well after Didi Hamman left) before that is was a joke of training in various other facilities the club didn't own. But it was in the main conversion with a few new bits added on not a new build facility after plans to build one in the east end of the city were scrapped due to environmental constraints.

The east end site was where Walker School has ended up, wasn't it?

w*****.

No idea where Walker School is I'm afraid - tend not to head that way unless I have to.

w*****.

No idea where Walker School is I'm afraid - tend not to head that way unless I have to.

:lol: fuck off.