Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Guest firetotheworks

That Luque compilation on YouTube around the time we signed him was class.

I still maintain that he could've been class for us if he hadn't been managed by fucking Souness

I swear down this exact exchange happens on here twice a year. :lol: It's true like, the compilation was unreal. That System of a Down soundtrack as well. :headbang:

Fat Sam flapping his gums. Mad his summer budget is being eaten into? Lord help us!

"Yes, I am [surprised Ashley is spending £20m]," Allardyce told the Alan Brazil Breakfast Show on 30/01/2019. "It's a big ask at this stage of the season. They have gone for a big name and a big signing at £20m.

"Of course in January, it is a massive gamble. No matter how much research you have done and how good the player is. It could be a while before he settles in. You are hoping, he hits the ground running."

That Luque compilation on YouTube around the time we signed him was class.

I still maintain that he could've been class for us if he hadn't been managed by fucking Souness

I swear down this exact exchange happens on here twice a year. :lol: It's true like, the compilation was unreal. That System of a Down soundtrack as well. :headbang:

Imagine walking into a dressing room and seeing Souness foaming at the mouth, pinning Bellamy against the wall yelling about there being no such thing as wingers any more. You'd be straight on the phone to your agent

Fat Sam flapping his gums. Mad his summer budget is being eaten into? Lord help us!

"Yes, I am [surprised Ashley is spending £20m]," Allardyce told the Alan Brazil Breakfast Show on 30/01/2019. "It's a big ask at this stage of the season. They have gone for a big name and a big signing at £20m.

"Of course in January, it is a massive gamble. No matter how much research you have done and how good the player is. It could be a while before he settles in. You are hoping, he hits the ground running."

Was hoping fat Mike would give him a call this month when Rafa walked. Bitter cunt.

The fuck does that frog eyed walrus know about running

Can anyone explain to old thicko here, how have we broke our record if MA said he won't spend his own cash? Is it because recently we received our second tv revenue windfall from the PL?

I can't figure where the income has arrived from.

If anyone can actually be arsed to engage,  I know my posts get seived. 👍🏼

It's just the Mitrovic money mate.

Remember when I was on the Canary Islands and was having a shit when my mate called me and said that we had signed Luque and Owen. Didn't think an absinth day after ass burn could disappear so easily.

How awful these two turned out to be. Wasn't it Luque who could name whatever wages he wanted and Shepherd would agree iirc?

Some cunt on SSN, looks like he works on a fruit stall, saying “Ashley is a businessman, and is this £20 million going to get us any further up the league compared to last season. Probably not so why spend the money?”

I'm certain we're the only club someone would say this about

Some cunt on SSN, looks like he works on a fruit stall, saying “Ashley is a businessman, and is this £20 million going to get us any further up the league compared to last season. Probably not so why spend the money?”

It reflects the state of the premier league as well, fans don’t even believe they should try to compete.

"And many thanks to die-hard Newcastle United fan Mr. Beith Kishop for his honest and thought-provoking opinion today. After the break, another Newcastle fan Dandy Grey has his say."

"And many thanks to die-hard Newcastle United fan Mr. Beith Kishop for his honest and thought-provoking opinion today. After the break, another Newcastle fan Dandy Grey has his say."

Followed by a ten pounds of sausage in a five pound skin, “Tarmac Dick”...

Guest firetotheworks

Just thinking about all of the times it's seemed that we were about to sign a player only for it to fall apart at the last minute. Remember when the Remy move broke down the first time? :lol: I'd almost forgotten how utterly shite that was at the time.